Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Неужели так сложно было пробить лигу перед стартом? Ну не в первый же раз эти проблемы! Каждый старт лиги одно и тоже, увольте нахер все5х ответственных и наберите рукастых ребят!!!
slow queue 60+ dc redoing act 1 zones again and again. doing ulitmatum for nothing cause we get rolled back alot.

well first leaguestart for me I will never ever take a week of for this game again. waste of time.
"
WildMiklos wrote:
Relax guys..
Dont be like that.

But they got really messed up with that league start, maybe the worst from 2019
The Slow Queue is not the problem, as long as we don't disconnect.
kappa
"
HamBanner wrote:
I guess i do some Baalruns now to kill the time....

sadge
No se puede jugar mas de 5 min sin que te desconecte...... 2 semanas esperando......
GGG u need wipe league
Very, very sad league start. Normally I would be around act 7 rn but well I am just chilling in act3 and I will probably just go to sleep. I will never again wait for 10pm and waste sleep to have an experience this awful with a game. Got disconnected like 10 times already then got put in 100k queue I had to redo whole locations, lost some dropped items. Is it a joke?
Still not working. Take the game down. Fix it. Start us over again without giving the people who got service given an advantage over the rest. Pay your bills. Contract for the level of service needed to run your game. You could easily lose it all over this by trying to save a buck.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 16, 2021, 7:26:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info