Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Streamers in act 6-7 while others cant pass act 2 for timeouts and queues all time.... nice league start GGG...
You should solve your problems first and RESTART the league... -.-
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
つ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY TO FIX IT ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Did not make it out of town before crash back in line
If you take down the servers for maintenance - then at least do it properly. It's even WORSE now. I hope this shit will be rolled back. CBA staying up any longer for this madness.. It's so frustrating dealing with b2b 12k queues into DC into 12k queues while the twitch boys just log in and out as they please. Absolute disrespectful and sad.
Thanks Chris For all these years Of your hard work! and your DEV team! I will always be a supporter for you !~ and i would love to say thanks for always keeping us updated! I loves the 4 hour event that you did as well! I really enjoyed it!
yup, wait, wait, wait, login, disconnect, joy 😂 hopefully things clear up some time this weekend!
whatever, u do 20-30k queue and got kicked again in 2min inside the game, and u have to queue again..Nice start
Last edited by Gomer12 on Apr 16, 2021, 7:17:47 PM
WTF GGG? Why some peoples (streamers) play without queue? And with full party. WTF?
It's a shame... Nothin more nothing less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info