Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Operation timeout, DISCONNECTED

QUEUE 132000.... What gives GGG? I woke up early enough and was 3600th from the get go, waited 2 hours to start playing, then waited about 20 minutes to get in - and now DISCONNECT.

This is absurd, fix your &^%&
Why do people fail to realize that Streamers are doing a job here?!
They promote the game and they provide content, prepare for launch develop builds.. advertisement and content for PoE.

Most of their lively hood is dedicated on this game and on the streaming platform, even more to be honest than GGG dev's as streamers cant just fck up a launch and say "ehh sorry Chat, See you tomorrow!" or "Please Twitch *** dont ban!!" since this is (probably) their ONLY INCOME and how they work DAILY! (in fcked up times)

The fact that they are allowed in should not be this tilting to be honest. Consider your LIFETIME playtime and challenges to theirs, now add to it, original builds and YouTube content, and ON SCREEN LIVE COMMENTARY.
IT IS A 100% DEDICATED JOB that most of us could not do.

(Im 62346 now, and in queues since before gate open went from 16k to 90k EU)

Ps. I most probably will not respond to any comment or reply so you can just let me go back to be a lurker again.

//Took me 2 hours to post this due to forum down etc, also now editing during DCs :)
Last edited by Naki989 on Apr 16, 2021, 6:41:51 PM
Cmon GGG 'This operation requires account to be logged in' after waiting through all queue?? Hire some developers please. Or fire...
This operation requires account to be logged in
"
leemiller wrote:
This operation requires account to be logged in

game is broken.
unable to delete char. gg
Started que at about 18k, needed exactly 53 minutes to get to the char creation screen.

Not pleased but OK, after 5k+ hours into POE i expect something like this at launch and don't really mind some technical issues.

You stated once we are in it is very stable.

Hmmmm, let me describe my Ultimatum gameply

Killed hillock, entered town, talked to tarkleigh --> disconnect
que 136k

Ok, I think i won't play today cause it's already 11PM here. Nothing to worry about, I'm a casual and progress slowly anyways.

But then u got the nerve to let streamers skip the que entirely???

ARE U F***ING SERIOUS.

Lying to our face and then giving some people VIP-treatment. Nice PR move i guess.

As I said, i don't expect that everything runs smoothly espeacially in a F2P game.
But at least i'd expected FAIRNESS!!!

"
Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue

haha, nope
Actually got in....5 DC's later, I give up. Chris, you have a launch manager, fire him/her...worst experience ever
Servers are most definitely not stable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info