Extremely Slow Queue Processing

wants me to login as I'm creating a character??? wtf
"
Reactor52 wrote:
A bigger question for us players: what is wrong with us that we continue to subject ourselves to this abuse?

agreed
i've rolled back more than i managed to play the last hour.
Thank you for the notification and the clear message.

Knowing that your primary revenue source has shifted and thus my long time support currently lands somewhere between not valued and not needed allows me to use it elsewhere.

Thanks again for the heads up and congrats on the step up.
So streamers get priorities in queue, in instance creation and account operations.
Why is it so easy to think that this shit code is the one that ruins all other player's game, while GGG is claiming everything is stable. And that streamers ofc do not get separate loot table.
This made me very-very sad. I'm deeply dissapointed in all what's happening right now with queue, admission, disconects, and certain streamers favouritism. But above all dissapointed by the fact that I cannot play a game I was hyped about. GGG not so gg.
Que is actually really fast for me, I've had to go through it 5 times already due to disconnects and it's only been around 3 mins of waiting each time.
Sat down hours before launch & got in at 300 in queue, Dc'ed in 5 mins to 120k in queue.

Deleted my POE twitch sub folder after watching a few streamers chatting with Bex & skipping the queue. Will not watch another POE stream again.

I have top Core pack but refuse to buy the league packs now, ask your streamers to buy em instead.

2 hours in & I can say easily the worst league start experiance ever.

Dozens of disconnects, dozens of infinate loading screens, massive slow queues, streamers skipping queues.

Nice one... compelete BS.
Tired & completly tilted after weeks of preparation for leauge start.
Last edited by Rafe13 on Apr 16, 2021, 6:26:05 PM
In communism you stand in queue to get bread if there is any left.
roll the dice staying in town longer than 20 seconds or going to a different area, cuz it's DC time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info