Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Such a shame I am addicted to this game and I'll play it even though it fails so much.
GGG is such a bad dealer to me...
I am mad though.
Last edited by Horken007 on Apr 16, 2021, 4:58:42 PM
This is some kind of joke. Access for streamers who are only watched by a handful anyway. Why all this support. Finally, separate the standard from these leagues.
Not everyone plays leagues and I honestly don't care because they are unfair
Last edited by VeiZyr on Apr 16, 2021, 5:00:15 PM
Will take a good nights sleep and play in the morning in peace.
Y'all have a good start!

41086 Psykrom has left the building
Last edited by Psykrom on Apr 16, 2021, 4:58:34 PM
By giving a special queue for streamers you have raised a question, we are all wondering:

Is there a special loot table for them too?
This has the chance to top the Blizzard announcement of the mobile game back then. How unfair!
This is a free game. MTX purchases are not mandatory. You are not special. Streamers bring revenue to GGG in the form of new players(possible MTX purchases). This is how business works. You are not special. All the complaints about the Dev team. I would genuinely like to see others do the jobs that these people do, and deal with the crybaby attitudes when people don't get what they want. Either do it better than they do or shut up.
DONT BUY ANY MICRO TRANSACTIONS. LEAVE IT TO THE STREAMERS TO BUY THEM. GGG DOESNT DESERVE THAT FROM THE NORMAL PEOPLE

fix your fucking problems the first time.
let streamers got privilege is extremely awful now.
Relative deprivation, GGG.
1 hour queue, 35k people ahead @ singapore server. best league ever :P
i too streaming and other HIGH streamer got my slot. Nice i was in game 2 act and get insta DC without reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info