Extremely Slow Queue Processing

This is some kind of joke. Access for streamers who are only watched by a handful anyway. Why all this support. Finally, separate the standard from these leagues.
FEK. Waited for 2 hours to make sure I queued quickly to get queue 8500 (30 minute wait to get in game) to play for 10 minutes and crash game changing zones to end up in queue 122754. Why did I even try to get on early. Should have known better and just played next week.BOOOO GGG
Eh, was 28(my reocrd) in queue on start when i was in ACT 2 chambers of sin i get DC and now i'm 130k in queue. PepeHands
So Streamers geting access whle PLAYERS are OUT .Well done .
this is pretty skeezy. imagine giving an hour+ headstart to the marathon to last year's winner. in a game where speed kills, this is a horribad rollout
Man o Man... You really have stepped in it, GGG. First your Login system is pathetic. Untested? Unforeseen? You do not deserve to manage such a system... whoever you are.

Then, you decide to give your "influencers" a pass to go to the front of the line. You now move from being somewhat incompetent to being dishonest and unfair. When you screw up, admittedly not often, you really do make a mess of things.

I am disgusted. Thanks for nothing.
Had plans to buy alot.... now alot I won't buy! GG ..G
Just delete standard league who gives a shit about it. Does nothing but slow down your game anyways.
got kicked out, now at 120K queue WTF Sadge
I was already in game, after waiting for 35minutes and then I get kicked out for "operation timed out" back to 120k queue. Unbelievable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info