Extremely Slow Queue Processing

got item, rollback. kill mob, rollback.
better be shutdown entire servers. we could wait GGG.
12 hours later...
Still unplayable.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Shut this farce down, fix it, and restart league
They should take the servers down, fix the problem and restart the league.
The game is unplayable, done the flooded depth 6 times without being able to finsih it.
Any type of achivement will be tainted by the fact 90 %? of players cant play for more the 10 minutes before getting disconnected.
i honestly think servers should be taken down - check issues, fix it and bring it up again.

its better to have planned downtime and fix issues than trying to keep alive a failing system
you would think that after being around for almost 8 years GGG would upgrade there servers, but no
"
Krollen wrote:
we need an answer. why there is no dialogue for more than 8 hours nothing on your own site no explanation no excuse but above all how did you prepare for this league ???

They're busy writing in big Twitch channels trying to do everything to acommondate the big boy streamers. No time for plebs like you on the forums.

Hey Chris. I read your post now and you speak of no problems once you queued and were in ???!

Why did I get disconnected all the time then? Even now at 9.30 AM EURO time I log in and get disconnected.

I'm sorry to say, but your statement is a large bullshit crap statement. Right.

Im sad af .. GGG we all love you but its not fair , please consider league restart ...
@Chris Should've done that Windows update bruh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info