Extremely Slow Queue Processing

It would be nice if GG would offer a small refund for the people who bought supporting packs as we did not get any consistent playing time yet.
Last edited by Buayakeren on Apr 17, 2021, 3:22:17 AM
"
MorrningDew wrote:
No point playing a game that keep disconnecting you from the server, more like GGG don't need us common players, beside those so called steamers.
So better waste time somewhere else rather than screaming.
7 hours of logging in and disconnecting out is enough,

well, in my opinion, not a game to be recommend to others, POE is a goner.

Goodluck and have fun^^

If GGG would always care about those, who quit their game with 0 supp packs. It would be pretty much miracle :)
at this time that's embarassed me it's that the most common people are still in act 1 because they're trying to play since last night when some people are already level 80 without trouble...
Kinetic Bolt now can only hit once for single target in any situation, no matter the distance and proj numbers

it's just become like a Kinetic Blast_ver Dmg*0.1 after the patch, with the same time secondary projectiles for tornado shot works well

this gem is essentially destroyed by this genius which make it gets 1 hit period on any attack vs a single target

the only problem I have is did some dudes stealing the code from shattering steel to fit this Rory like kill?
why some people just get ready in mappin ??? most people cant complete just act 1 !!! something is really wrong here.... only expierence this leage is login logout cause error login que login and so on... for me it looks like it would be the laste leage i tryed to play... really bad work GGG !!!
woot
Why do we have to have a new league every three months?
It seems clear to me it's not possible for GGG to develop and test everything in such a short time.
Why can't we have new leagues every 6 months, but without so many issues? Personally, I would like it better.
Just being allowed to play for 2 minutes and instant go back to queue system and watching the lv 80 players. Nice job
Why don't just allowing the 'streamers' to play one day before the league start so as to allow them to dominate the whole economy
This is ridiculous, after all these nerfs we cannot even play...
The most fun nodes from atlas are gone, the masters missions are reduced, the encounters are reduced to 8%, the reworked Jun reward is also a nerf because the old T3 rewards are the new T4 ones, our fun old builds are also nerfed to the ground. Trade offer? Unplayable game. :(

i cant complete just act 1 !!! something is really wrong here.... only expierence this leage is login logout cause error login que login and so on... for me it looks like it would be the laste leage i tryed to play... really bad work GGG !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info