Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Tell us when. When will it work?
So is anything working at all right now? I'm just bouncing between the queue and the login screen, then instant DC and queue again.
ROFL! my friend took the day off work to play, he is so pissed off.
"
Mitterand wrote:
Tell us when. When will it work?

Better Skip this Shit
This is a LIE:
"Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue, but it's going to take a while for the queue to clear and we're very sorry about that. We're acutely aware that a similar problem occurred last league launch and we thought we had resolved it."
We get disconnected all the time!!!!
i got sleep with pure hate against your shit here...

i woke up fine...

it last 5 minutes....

then i saw that your shit is still on....

Pure hate start growing again!!!!

Solve ure shit and restart this league.

Wtf is this? Worst league start ever. Especially sad when you at lower level havent got that many portal scrolls and stuff. Have to re run A1 all the time since I get logged out before reaching waypoints etc.

I haven't made it through A1 yet.
Well you already got what the 'general' player sentiment is by now.
I would like to add only one thing and I would like to take the help of a story here.
There are 100 starving people eagerly waiting to have their special tri-monthly food. While distributing the food the generous distributor realizes he can't distribute the food SMOOTHLY which is sad but he is forgiven for his past deeds and the apology for the current mistake.
I also don't have any problem with this part.
The point where he massacres is, instead of taking some time and rectifying the fault he lets 5 of those people eat the food, and the rest 95 watch those 5 eating the food.
Hope you understand the feeling of the rest !!

Hope you got the message. ( forgive me for my lack of expertise in English, that's my 4th language )
Cheers !!
GGG, you win. I quit this league.
So glad I didn't buy the supporter packs before launch like I always did.
Can't even get to town I've had enough of Hillock
PS.not farming oni BTW : D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info