Extremely Slow Queue Processing

RESET THIS LEAGUE !!!!!!!!!
Need full restart league !!!

GGG, this is the only way to save your reputation.
For the sake of 0.01% of the streamers, you completely discredit yourself in the eyes of 200,000 common gamers!
I don't think it is an issue with changing maps, it is a ressource problem...

I get constantly kicked out by opening my chest. Plus as others mentioned Forums are not reachable all the time... Points to ressource Problems
The Game economy is dead, players lvl 80 while I can't even finish Piety before the crash wave hits.

F
With all my respect to the ones that "played" for the past 12 hours , like 95 % of the others couldnt complete the Act 1-4 due to massive bugs ! RESET THE LEAGUE , SO WE CAN ALL HAVE THE STATED FRESH START !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Mods are removing posts calling them out for letting streamers get ahead in the game and the rest of us plebs/2nd tier players/noobs.

Be aware.
"
Revoltbr wrote:
The Game economy is dead, players lvl 80 while I can't even finish Piety before the crash wave hits.

F

You should start a Twitch channel to be able to play!
just hit act 3 in 12 hrs lost lots of loot due to server fails i got 10 new players to join this league and after the first hr of constant server crashes they all left dunno if they will play again hopefully its sorted when i wake up so i can actualy play
we need an answer. why there is no dialogue for more than 8 hours nothing on your own site no explanation no excuse but above all how did you prepare for this league ???
Good Start iam out if they make no Reset see you on 3.15

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info