Extremely Slow Queue Processing

It is very disgusting, that it is 9 in the morning and since yesterday at 10 at night, I have not been able to pass level 13 because the server does not stop crashing and other people play without any problem, I am very disappointed with the work that you're doing, every season is the same shit
"
TheyCallMeKev wrote:
I've been trying even just login on and off for about 10hours now. About 2mins ago it let me click login and had me in queue of 2k for about 15secs before....(you guessed it)...CRASH. I haven't even been able to create a character yet.

I like PoE and I'll play it if/when it's up and running, but...this is a really disappointing league-start

Maybe you should start streaming and you'll get personal privileges and support.
GGG, close ALL privilege queues.
"
kramuti wrote:
"
Manjusri wrote:

Many of us live in America, where certain bunches of people have both undeserved privilege and unfair advantage – and about things that really matter, like tax accounting and legal liabilities – and I don’t see many people up in arms about that.

You know to the rest of the world, saying America and underprivileged in the same sentence is utterly laughable, right?

I didn’t say “underprivileged.” I said “undeserved” and “unfair.”

And I noted the marked lack of outrage at that real-world situation, compared to a few guys getting a bit of advantage playing a game. Just pointing out the hypocrisy….
Take my advice. I'm not using it.
"
putiferi wrote:
It is very disgusting, that it is 9 in the morning and since yesterday at 10 at night, I have not been able to pass level 13 because the server does not stop crashing and other people play without any problem, I am very disappointed with the work that you're doing, every season is the same shit

I guess you aren't a streamer? Then you're just another scrub in ggg's eyes who doesn't deserve to be in the server.

Become a streamer and they'll help you.
Ok, I play since 2013 and it never been so so bad. 11 hours in the league, I can't evet create a new char! 'operation timed out'. I can't believe this is happening.
This shit is not real :)))...After 9 hours queus are still up, you cannot login, you keep dcing.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I get to the end of the level and then... disconnection switching level and back to square one (thousands of players in queue). UNPLAYABLE... Cleared fetid pool twice, got disconnected and pool is full again.
No point playing a game that keep disconnecting you from the server, more like GGG don't need us common players, beside those so called steamers.
So better waste time somewhere else rather than screaming.
7 hours of logging in and disconnecting out is enough,

well, in my opinion, not a game to be recommend to others, POE is a goner.

Goodluck and have fun^^
what is most frustrating :

I think i solved same trial about 5 times now ....

and same waypoints at least 4-5 times until by some miracle game remember it

I lost unique movement boots by disconnection

etc etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info