Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
Livingdeadman wrote:
"
LAGANATOR wrote:
"This player this the first to enter so-and-so!"
"This player is the first to reach level 90!"
Me- Trying to get past the ledge A1 for 3 hours total since opening but keep getting dropped after a few minutes in, then reque with 25,000 players ahead and then rolled back a to a few mins before I dropped.

Same. I just now got to act 2 and I started an hour after launch. The pattern goes:

- Wait on main screen behind 15k players for 5min
- Play one screen or possibly 2 if I'm lucky
- Timed out, back to main screen
- Go to log in only to get disconnection error for a few min
- Repeat the pattern
"
Feralhunter wrote:
Supported for years, not just playing but spending money to. You lost my support and respect, giving streamers and elites special privileges is to far over the line.

I have never been part of a league launch as bad as this, but hey who cares the streamers are streaming.

Wasted the last 7 hours trying to to play to spend most of that time on a queue screen, while streamers are farming maps already. This is not a league it is a joke.

Once everything is stable you should announce a new league start time and give everybody a fair shot. If not remove the in game announcements about who got how far cause that is the biggest joke of them all. You just keep rubbing there privilege in every bodies faces.

this! 100 times this! How could you guys even think about giving streamers privileges without making sure everything will work fine? watching other guys skipping the que you are waiting in for hours to get disconnected 5 minutes later is just the cherry on top. well played ggg, thats nothing but a fat finger in our faces. thanks a lot
imagine PoE2 launch...
Thats just ridiculous
IGN: Bizzlsnaff
Someone at GGG posted a quick tweet a few minutes ago....

https://twitter.com/pathofexile

They're still scratching their xxxxxx.

"Just an update to say that, unfortunately, we have no updates. We're still working hard to resolve the issues that are occurring. We are really sorry for the frustration this issue is causing. We'll let you know when we have more information.:
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Apr 17, 2021, 12:09:18 AM
Im happy I went to sleep and not sit up and wait.
What did the twitter post say? I don't have twitter
Well, this league was shorter than usual for me.

I'm mostly joking. I'm sure they'll sort this out eventually, but I'm sure as hell not going to sit around waiting for it. There are other games to play until they do.
"
Mbalmer wrote:
What did the twitter post say? I don't have twitter

said heres an update.....but no new news we are fucking dumb.
Many disconnects, time outs, lags... Thought they learned their lessons during the last years.
Positive is that when you can play the league mechanics are quite cool
Just installed the game tonight. Constantly getting disconnected, stuck in queues, server connections timeout when trying to create a character. Terrible first impression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info