Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"This player this the first to enter so-and-so!"
"This player is the first to reach level 90!"
Me- Trying to get past the ledge A1 for 3 hours total since opening but keep getting dropped after a few minutes in, then reque with 25,000 players ahead and then rolled back a to a few mins before I dropped.

. . . . Looks like its going to be a mostly other games league with a little bit of standard
Last edited by LAGANATOR on Apr 16, 2021, 11:42:15 PM
Basically unplayable. I drop almost every loading screen.
Once people are in they are not playing smoothly wtf been being rolled the fuck back every other map im fucking stuck on killing Mervil over and over and over and over and over wtf
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:
Got DCed again about 30 seconds after completing lab and picking my first ascendancy.

It rolled back.

I'm quitting this league now and not coming back. This is a travesty. The past 6 hours I've been disconnected 4-5 times every hour, lost all kinds of progress (loot, lab trials, waypoints, skill points, and now the first lab run).

I encourage everybody else who's been trying to suffer through this amateur hour mayhem to do the same.

Quit the league. Don't play it again. If you got suckered into buying a supporter pack for this, request a refund.

Yo please leave, I guess the community is better without you.
"
Orbitas wrote:
Massive slap in the face to see that streamers get to enjoy everything we don't because we're not advertising for you. This absolutely sucks

This.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
What's even worse is radio silence since.... 3 hours ago. Yes, they said 3 hours ago they would update when they figure out the next step, and that was after 4 hours of doing almost NOTHING. They went dark. No updates, no nothing. What a joke. This company is becoming a lame sellout. Ever since they sold to TenCent they have been going downhill ever since.
Had to queue this morning. Got in eventually then kept being dc then couldn't connect at all. Did other things for 3 and a half hours and now queueing again. Ridiculous.
I just started during Ritual League, got hooked, thus I dumped a bunch of cash into support the game.
I take it this is NOT the usual League kick-off RIGHT?!?

I continually get in, create a new Ultimatum character but it keeps timing out. I never get them created.
If I go into my old Ritual characters in Standard now... THEY get kicked out after a minute or two.

THEN you are tossed to the back of the queue again?!?

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

Major Headache for sure!
ahahaha, your new league fails right at the start. Serves you right for destroying crafting for anyone but the 1%.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
LAGANATOR wrote:
"This player this the first to enter so-and-so!"
"This player is the first to reach level 90!"
Me- Trying to get past the ledge A1 for 3 hours total since opening but keep getting dropped after a few minutes in, then reque with 25,000 players ahead and then rolled back a to a few mins before I dropped.

Same. I just now got to act 2 and I started an hour after launch. The pattern goes:

- Wait on main screen behind 15k players for 5min
- Play one screen or possibly 2 if I'm lucky
- Timed out, back to main screen
- Go to log in only to get disconnection error for a few min
- Repeat the pattern
I am a slave and I am a master

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info