Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Everyone that's been able to login and get a few dc's is lucky. I've been trying on and off for over 6hrs and I can't even login. It gets to the login screen fires in the braziers, then a few seconds in and the fires freeze...and crash.
I'm using Steam, so maybe using the stand-alone will be better.

Those that want to quit because of all this, go right ahead. It doesn't affect the rest of us that WANT tp play one bit.
Good day to you all :D
Massive slap in the face to see that streamers get to enjoy everything we don't because we're not advertising for you. This absolutely sucks
"
I just started during Ritual League, got hooked, thus I dumped a bunch of cash into support the game.
I take it this is NOT the usual League kick-off RIGHT?!?

I continually get in, create a new Ultimatum character but it keeps timing out. I never get them created.
If I go into my old Ritual characters in Standard now... THEY get kicked out after a minute or two.

THEN you are tossed to the back of the queue again?!?

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

Major Headache for sure!

LOL.

It's a...

Foxtrot
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo
Foxtrot
Echo
Sierra
Tango

For any streamer that plays trade league they should not get priority queue. It's such a huge currency advantage to be able to get to end bosses day 1 or 2. The drop off of value of some items is incredible after the first couple days.
"
Rellikor wrote:
For any streamer that plays trade league they should not get priority queue. It's such a huge currency advantage to be able to get to end bosses day 1 or 2. The drop off of value of some items is incredible after the first couple days.

Yep agreed.

Let SSF have priority whatever, but not trade leagues... It's pretty demoralizing and immersion breaking, at least for me.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Constant disconnects, by now a queue of 11000 people. And somehow there are no staff updates, no timeline when this mess is going to be fixed. I know that this is a cheapster game, but even those should try to not bungle event starts.
"
marlon_mln wrote:
Massive slap in the face to see that streamers get to enjoy everything we don't because we're not advertising for you. This absolutely sucks

HA
So after more than 9 hours the problem persists...
What seems to be the problem and how will you fix it?
You can't jut say "we think we got it figured out this time"

It's playable now, just the queue time

or not, just got dc after 2 minutes. But it's an improvement, before I couldn't even create my character...
Last edited by SingThisCorrosion on Apr 17, 2021, 12:02:48 AM
Who's a guy gotta advertise and stream for to get some PoE time around here? Asking for a friend.
so much rollback, so much lost chaos rewards....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info