Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Wipe the league and restart when you fix the issues. Call this dark time Pre-Ultimatum.
Guys, at least do it professionally. If there's a problem, investigate the root of the cause, let us know how long you think it will take to fix the issue and shutdown the server to fix it. This ongoing issue of disconnecting and rollback isn't acceptable if you look at all the comments.
Supported for years, not just playing but spending money to. You lost my support and respect, giving streamers and elites special privileges is to far over the line.

I have never been part of a league launch as bad as this, but hey who cares the streamers are streaming.

Wasted the last 7 hours trying to to play to spend most of that time on a queue screen, while streamers are farming maps already. This is not a league it is a joke.

Once everything is stable you should announce a new league start time and give everybody a fair shot. If not remove the in game announcements about who got how far cause that is the biggest joke of them all. You just keep rubbing there privilege in every bodies faces.
Worst launch for a very long time....Queue disconnect....Queue play for mins disconnect....SHAME on you GGG
Chris_GGG, your last updates is 1pm PDT, and now it's 8pm PDT, your server just keep disconnect, well done... GGG earning more and more money, but new league situation just getting worse and worse, shame on you
"
encore1809 wrote:
Thats funny that some "guys" already doing maps. Hehe?

Probably a streamer as always... sadge
Massive slap in the face to see that streamers get to enjoy everything we don't because we're not advertising for you. This absolutely sucks
I hope POE 2 is going to run just as well as this was!
can't even do something really just kill a few monsters then "PUFF" the magic TITLE screen has appeared. then the awesome rollback nah I would rather play after 2 days progress i guess. better shutdown the servers then bring it back when it is really stable.

do not suffer so much, look at it positively, we are living in our own flesh the worst league start in the history of GGG I am proud xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info