Extremely Slow Queue Processing

GGG fix Ur ussles servers they crash all the time when new league start and u cant solw it from many years, i wonder what u do when u try lounch poe2 and U get more problems like u have now
Well well!
Desconexión a cada momento, juego inestable, que lastimaba ya me estaba gustando mucho este juego.
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:
Got DCed again about 30 seconds after completing lab and picking my first ascendancy.

It rolled back.

I'm quitting this league now and not coming back. This is a travesty. The past 6 hours I've been disconnected 4-5 times every hour, lost all kinds of progress (loot, lab trials, waypoints, skill points, and now the first lab run).

I encourage everybody else who's been trying to suffer through this amateur hour mayhem to do the same.

Quit the league. Don't play it again. If you got suckered into buying a supporter pack for this, request a refund.

Yep. Request that refund.

ONLY WAY THEY WILL LEARN!!
It is 5:21 AM where I live and I have a login queue and disconnects. Which is more than embarrassing.
You didn't pre-purchase this league supporter packs, sorry boys no game for you.
I joined the league at 2:20. It took me three hours to get through the ledge into the climb. Every time I entered the climb--disconnect! It is 7 hours after my start and I just Killed Mervill. Not much fun today. Most of those 7 hours were waiting in queue to log in.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
buun18 wrote:
My only day off to be able to play quietly I have 3 continuous hours of disconnections.
I'm sorry GGG at least they let us write things here if they were really bad they would block the forum xd

you're lucky its only 3 hours, been 7hours 22mins for me
Good job ggg, as usual you always manage to fuck up your leaguestarts somehow. Enjoy loosing a ton of new players.
"
Clivos wrote:

Yep. Request that refund.

ONLY WAY THEY WILL LEARN!!

You'll get permanent account ban if you request a refund.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info