Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
Nunca serão melhor que a Blizzard caindo desse jeito

Assino embaixo. Pior começo de liga de todas! Aff...
Dear GGG,
I can't even get on now. I'm at the island and have had so many disconnects, I'm going to quit for today and try again tomorrow. Your setup as usual is AMAZING, but the execution of every new league seems to have teething problems. I'm just a humble user that gets the occasional microtransaction, so I realise I am very low on the totem pole, but there is an awful lot of chatter about preferential treatment for twitchers and streamers. This is not making your core base players or your casual players like me who cannot devote neither the time or the wads of money to play this awesome game....
"
johnbell2 wrote:
If you want to get a feel for how poor the launch is, check the latest build snapshots on poe.ninja and be amazed.

Those leveling numbers are uncharacteristically low for this point in time. You'd usually have people completely finished with the storyline and well into maps by now.

As of this writing the max level in SCSSF is 64 held by TytyKiller... that's how bad this is.

These people still get special treatment.
We are all in a 150k queue for goodness sake!
Yeah and streamer rng... i have big probs to get red maps. streamer gets 1-4 red maps per map...
Just take the damn servers down until you can fix the log in issue and timeout disconnects...wth

Worst launch ever
Last edited by IQof3 on Apr 16, 2021, 9:31:52 PM
Streamers whitelisted? Not a dollar more to this elitist company. I'm severely disapointed.
any updated???
Anyone remember EQ? I'm starting to... pre Kunark... hahaha
Reset the league.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Did ggg borrow Blizzard's server?

Stop buying yachts, buy some freaking servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info