Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
Freakey_ wrote:
Guys, they will not rollback the League. If they were going to do that, they would already have done it by now.

The fact that they are keeping the servers online, instead of shutting it down until the issues are fixed, is a great indication that they are not going to do anything.

No, servers need to be up to server streamers man. They cant restart or shut them down.
GGG,

no GG from me.

Ever again.
"
FoxFluffy wrote:
:-P

Nunca serão melhor que a Blizzard caindo desse jeito
Worst launch ever! GGG blows it per usual... N00bs!
Kept getting booted eearlier when talking to a merchant.
Now can't get passed the character screen without being booted with it saying you have to be logged in...and queue is happily double the size of what I just waited through...nty.
HOnestly, I can accept the league release has some hitches/bugs; but what is really irking me as a supporter and player of almost 8 years is why give preferential treatment to certain players (aka streamers?). It is already a frustrating experience with the d/c issues but when you see updates telling you so-and-so is level 60 while you have been trying to play for over 5 hours and can't get past level 15 due to constant d/c , wait in que. it can turn into a maddening experience.

I hope this is the last league any certain group is given access / better access than the rest of us; if not I am not sure I can continue to spend money on your game.
EDIT2: Okay, so that plan sped up the queue by a lot. Just wait until the majority of players give up and goes offline ....
Posted by Chris
If you want to get a feel for how poor the launch is, check the latest build snapshots on poe.ninja and be amazed.

Those leveling numbers are uncharacteristically low for this point in time. You'd usually have people completely finished with the storyline and well into maps by now.

As of this writing the max level in SCSSF is 64 held by TytyKiller... that's how bad this is.
Is it 2022 yet??? So over it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info