Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Need to tell us what we're in for. Playing further through this frustration only to have it restarted (which it should be) is going to be even more frustrating. Need to make that call and make it public.
Become a streamer, get access to the game via special servers that will also grant you extra RNG, experience and good rolls! F.ck everyone who support the company with their wallet, we just need streamers. Come, join us as a streamer and together we watch plebs DC every minute.

GGG
My question is this, what the hell happened to the 1 minute or so dc grace time that used to exist? I swear previously on patch days you could get into the game, dc and as long as you relogged quickly your spot was secure. Now you get booted into a six digit queue. What the shit is this?
I am fine with things being hectic at launch, however, streamers are getting a much different game from the rest of your customers. This kind of image/brand tweaking can ruin a company. Really not cool.
What a bullshit, managed to levle up a bit, now i cant even enter back exactly in same way how 1000 people posted here.
By the way, if its going to be proven that streamers are biased toward login YOU wont get ever any penny from me ever again. I can bear a lot but not that spitting in face. Im a fucking customer you know.
Last edited by fobosollo on Apr 16, 2021, 9:07:28 PM
"
roachmanley wrote:
My question is this, what the hell happened to the 1 minute or so dc grace time that used to exist? I swear previously on patch days you could get into the game, dc and as long as you relogged quickly your spot was secure. Now you get booted into a six digit queue. What the shit is this?

All the graces go to Streamers sorry.
Been punted when changing areas twice in... 25 minutes of play?

Then have a 10k+ person queue.

What is going on with the servers? This is ridiculous.
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
@GGG

PLEASE CONSIDER RESTART THE LEAGUE - AND TELL US QUICKLY

Seems you don´t know yet where the problem is, otherwise communicate...

Your playerbase is getting more and more mad.

People took a day off of work to play the league start, so please consider sharing some info on what are you going to do, so people can manage their free time.

BY THE WAY, if streamers really are on a whitelist for queue, you messed up pretty hard and you know that. I like to see a statement regarding that topic

TY

Well said.
In my time zone, I had to wake up at 3am to get onto the queue faster.
I noticed the number of people in front of me increased minutes just before the game launched but thought it was GGG staff logining in.

Now I know the answer and it is very disappointing.

I know it can be difficult to do testing for large scale login, and some instability can be tolerated but special treatment is an unacceptable thing.
Heh, I can't even get on now. I patched at 6am Melbourne time, and I've got to the island, that is it. Just my short observation, but have they crippled the necromancer army build? The introduced items and gems seem heavily skewed to the urr, THUD classes... just my 2 cents
Guys, they will not rollback the League. If they were going to do that, they would already have done it by now.

The fact that they are keeping the servers online, instead of shutting it down until the issues are fixed, is a great indication that they are not going to do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info