Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
firelite1991 wrote:

half the human species playing PoE, great game ggg
As if it matters that 50-ish streamers get "special treatment" (which I doubt they even do as Mathil and Quin are constantly getting disconnected). It is literally a non-issue.
#shitshow
Well my hour and a half journey through my 187,000 person queue finally ended, when it hit zero it went to 4.3 billion. So uhh, where am I in the queue? Should I just relog and pray I wont be back another 150k+?
So.... GGG has essentailly prevented any non-streamers from getting area first acheievements, and topping the ladder first, in favor of granting their "streamer pals" the ability to play without the rather serious impairment of getting kicked to 19,000+ queue every 3 minutes. How nice.

Whatever happened to fair play? Seems the only fair thing to do here is to stand up a another league for non-streamers without the queue bypass, and keep things fair. Please do and please keep your "ready pass" players out of it.
"
suittosg wrote:
"
johnbell2 wrote:
If you want to get a feel for how poor the launch is, check the latest build snapshots on poe.ninja and be amazed.

Those leveling numbers are uncharacteristically low for this point in time. You'd usually have people completely finished with the storyline and well into maps by now.

As of this writing the max level in SCSSF is 64 held by TytyKiller... that's how bad this is.

These people still get special treatment.
We are all in a 150k queue for goodness sake!

this is love's true face
Hey GGG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ly8G9pb2cs
Play Last Epoch. Better than D3 and better crafting than POE(S)
"
"
tkots8080 wrote:
"
vind13 wrote:
Reset the league....

+1

+1

Last edited by Giggspoe on Apr 16, 2021, 9:44:27 PM
People are understanding to a point, but if you are giving a few people a different game experience you are giving them a different game. Which is where people have an issue. We get you wanted your customers to be “entertained” while they wait but giving people a different experience. Also not giving an honest statement is a problem. The longer you wait the worse it gets . . .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info