[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
G3aS5 wrote:

I don't have those problems you guys mention and as you can see I have similar Life, Mana as you, and I still have 1.5k left after reserving all Grace, Zealotry, and Discipline on my shield.

Feel free to have a look at my char ( i am not an experienced players btw) i am still learning this build but for now im having fun with it.

You need to enable Grace in PoB, I believe (not very experienced too)

lol i just found out a "flaw" im using only Vaal Grace from the Shield, so the normal Grace is not reserved.

as i said still learning.
"
G3aS5 wrote:
lol i just found out a "flaw" im using only Vaal Grace from the Shield, so the normal Grace is not reserved.

as i said still learning.

Do we need to have Grace activated all the time of just use the vaal spell in danger? ahah
I apologize for the stupid questions, but I'm confused. What POB is up to date? CoC version or another? Poke at the link that is worth playing?
At the end of act 9, I began to die too often
Thx
Last edited by RapidGhost on Apr 27, 2021, 12:28:15 PM
Lose the Intensify gem and get Spell Cascade. And start getting the uniques you are missing, I think the Helmet is the cheapest to start with. There are many players around here that have a good build with CoC so just have a look at their characters.

Im sorry i cannot provide more infos as I learned the same way.
So I never made a comment here but that has been my league starter until now. I have been paying close attention to the comments, so I made a lot of switches when Reap was feeling a bit bad, specially as soon as I got to maps. But even then, I never made the switch to the CoC version and I don't intend to because I like playing the new skill on self-cast.

With some of those changes mentioned on comments I was able to get to red tier maps while still using the Ngamahu's Flame, even doing tier 13 maps or so. Yeah, ultimatums were always rough, but sometimes I managed to fully clear it. So that got me to awakener level 4 on atlas.

I'm currently at lvl 90 and only now made the switch to Vulconus + Prism Guardian (it boosted survivability a lot since it got me 2.5k more ES and I was able to get more chaos res on the rest of the gear).
I got the watcher's eye with the zealotry mod (consecrated ground you create causes enemies take more damage) and made a few switches again based on the current char from the Aziire's profile (as it seems he got back to self-cast reap).

What I feel is the most important thing I'm missing right now is probably the 6-L ivory tower.. but even on a 5-L I'm currently able to do rare t16's as well on AL4; the trash mob packs get obliterated by Reap.. the problem is the tankier mobs that sometimes takes like 6-7 uses of the skill to die, which makes it feel awkward.

So I imported my char on PoB and to my surprise.. my damage on Reap is at 650k.. and that's really underwhelming it feels. I did enable a few calcs on the configuration (like "enemy is ignited"; "enemy is on consecrated ground"; etc)

With the last few adaptations that were a few nodes and watcher's eye, it went from 570k to 650k.. I don't know if there are more to it that I don't know on PoB but that feels really bad I guess.

If anyone knows how can I improve that damage (while not spending so much lol, kinda poor after getting prism guardian), help is much appreciated! You can check my profile.

I really want to keep using and improving my char with self-cast Reap but if I'm taking that long to clear tankier mobs right now, imagine on higher AL.

Oh and I want to thank Aziire for the build, I like trying out new things, and it's nice that you theorycrafted this and it's beem working really well for me until now. And everyone that helped on the comments as well, there were some crucial things you guys mentioned that helped me a ton. Thanks!
"
RTSJoker wrote:

In case anyone is curious about the build in endgame, it's working pretty well.

Not really too sure why people are saying it's not tanky, i'm having 0 issues in t16 maps with the CoC version of the build.

I can also say having played both the selfcast and CoC verrsions that the CoC version is far superior in damage, clear speed, and survivability.

One issue I did run into with the ivory tower was running out of mana, even with an enduring mana flask and capped chaos res (at the time). This was easily fixed though with the spirit void annoint on the amulet.

If you are still struggling hard with survival, I would recommend picking up a cluster jewel with enduring focus for endurance charge generation.

If anyone wants to know where i'm at with the tree feel free to check my profile, but i'm just running pretty much everything the build guide for CoC says to run.

@Sunfalk i suggest you take a look at his character.
"
G3aS5 wrote:
"
RTSJoker wrote:

Not really too sure why people are saying it's not tanky, i'm having 0 issues in t16 maps with the CoC version of the build.

I can also say having played both the selfcast and CoC verrsions that the CoC version is far superior in damage, clear speed, and survivability.

One issue I did run into with the ivory tower was running out of mana, even with an enduring mana flask and capped chaos res (at the time). This was easily fixed though with the spirit void annoint on the amulet.

If you are still struggling hard with survival, I would recommend picking up a cluster jewel with enduring focus for endurance charge generation.

If anyone wants to know where i'm at with the tree feel free to check my profile, but i'm just running pretty much everything the build guide for CoC says to run.

Yeah I didn't want to make the switch to the CoC version but if I continue to feel the damage being underwhelming I might do it.

Anyways, it seems he sold his stuff and made another char, but at least I can still follow the tree if I want to go that route, items are pretty much the same besides the 6-L ivory tower, amulet annointment and the cinderswallow urn.

And thanks for the response bro.
"
G3aS5 wrote:
"
RTSJoker wrote:

Yeah bro.. for some reason I decided to make a quick switch to the CoC version just to take a look. Just switched the two gems on my 5L for cyclone and CoC, and took out vitality for precision. Oh and took out Thunderous Salvos since I removed Unleash, used the 3 extra points to get to another jewel socket in the top left.

No problems with mana whatsoever, didn't need to change the annointment at all.

And yeah lol .. I hate to admit it as I really wanted to keep on the self-cast version but the clear speed and damage to packs is far superior.. it just gives us a greater quality of life for mapping (and ultimatums). Boss damage is still unclear as I took a good amount of time to kill the map boss, but I didn't feel it was much of a problem.

Since the Reap from CoC is what clears everything, I probably won't mind having to play the cyclone lol.. let's see.

Imported it to PoB and damage went to 1.2M.. I hope I can make the switch back later but for now I'll keep on the CoC version.
If people are looking for a tankier reap/coc build this is what I'm currently playing. It's cheaper, scales with investment (10mdps or more), max block, physical damage. I'm still tweaking it as I go, but I'm wrecking T16 maps and trials.

Current Version (Budget) 2-3m dps
https://pastebin.com/479yBQkt

High end 10-11m dps
https://pastebin.com/bAm12hUX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info