[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Btw I somehow fail to import a CoC path of building code, it says unrecognized passive tree version, what could be the issue?
"
Gigabait wrote:
Btw I somehow fail to import a CoC path of building code, it says unrecognized passive tree version, what could be the issue?

Just saw he's using a Community Fork, sry
Hello

I've been having fun with both the self-cast and CoC version of the build. I have Vulc + Prism Guardian and a 6-link Ivory Tower. I've catalyst'ed my belt and amulet to 20% and gotten some resist +max life rings. I still get destroyed in Ults, due to the Chaos Golem dying super-fast and eliminating my phys reduction. Any other tips or tricks could give through my tree, gear, or skill usage?
Hey all,

Im on CoC reap and I just made the switch to Ivory Tower 6L + Prism Guardian thanks to some lucky fusings.

After reserving life I have about 200 Life / 6.6k ES, and 1k unreserved Mana. Went into a underground river map and got one shotted by some stupid spiders. Now I assume that's coz my chaos resistance is -36%, but it didnt seem to me that the chaos dmg was deducted from my mana before life.

Appreciate if anyone will be able to take a look at my character and see what's going on? Or maybe I'm just missing the chaos resistances?
So I'm currently playing the CoC build pre-Prism/Ivory (hitting around 2.5m dps on bosses at lvl 92) and working on getting to those items too.

Something I realized after I wasn't getting as much more damage as expected from building more attack speed is that there are breakpoints with regards to cooldown that you can easily hit with this build. In POB in the Calcs tab you might see like I'm currently seeing, the 'Attack/Cast Rate' that I've bolstered a lot (7.38/sec skill trigger rate) but haven't helped the trigger rate cap (6.06/sec). The only way I know of right off hand to help that trigger rate (Increased Cooldown Recovery) is an Awakened COC gem, and because I know about it, I'm going to pivot away from more attack speed for now. If anyone knows of more options there I'm all ears.
Is at leveling 6 socketed unlinked version of ngamahu flame necessary ? ( for some builds it is a must to have 6 sockets).

Thanks for the update. Question about aura's. U have many but I can only use Discipline Purity and Ash.

I can swap Zealotry or Grace for Discipline but don't think that's viable. Will I get more room to slot Zeal or Grace or are these Aura's Situational? Other than that I'm enjoying the build and try to adjust and be ready for COC Cyclone. TY! 😊
I switched to COC but i can't put all my auras.

On prism i have the follwing:
- Zealotry - 19
- Vaal Discipline - 20
- Grace - 21

On Dagger:
Herald of Ash - 20
Precision - 13
Enlighten - 3

The problem is that Zealotry = 37.5%, Discipline = 37.5%, and Grace around 27% if I remember correctly, so i can't have all of them activated on my health.

I found a way to make it work by switching Zealotry with Precision since it reserve less life but I have like 500 mana left and the chaos damage is more dangerous since Ivory tower will protect for only 500 mana.

Anyways, I really like the build but i'm stuck and keep dying to boss :(
"
dodley28 wrote:
I switched to COC but i can't put all my auras.

On prism i have the follwing:
- Zealotry - 19
- Vaal Discipline - 20
- Grace - 21

On Dagger:
Herald of Ash - 20
Precision - 13
Enlighten - 3

The problem is that Zealotry = 37.5%, Discipline = 37.5%, and Grace around 27% if I remember correctly, so i can't have all of them activated on my health.

I found a way to make it work by switching Zealotry with Precision since it reserve less life but I have like 500 mana left and the chaos damage is more dangerous since Ivory tower will protect for only 500 mana.

Anyways, I really like the build but i'm stuck and keep dying to boss :(

I think if you swap enlighten to your bigger reservation Discipline and Zealotry. But I'm in a similar boat ^^

I don't have those problems you guys mention and as you can see I have similar Life, Mana as you, and I still have 1.5k left after reserving all Grace, Zealotry, and Discipline on my shield.

Feel free to have a look at my char ( i am not an experienced players btw) i am still learning this build but for now im having fun with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info