[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
Malchronos wrote:
Hey guys.

I got really big issues with this build.
Just swopped to CoC and cant get over T3 maps without a death and very low dmg.
Ofc my res are capped, ES + Life is about 5,6k and my items as my skill tree as exactly the same like the POB guide says.
Currently lvl 76, cant get any higher....I had to ask for help for merc lab....
+500 int + 350 str.

Thanks.

Set your profile to public so we can see your character :)
So I'm at a point where I can't for my life get to level 88. I got all the essential stuff (I think) but red maps are still a hit and miss.

I have about 3ex on me right now and I have no idea what to upgrade. I'm currently saving for 6-link armour but I don't think that helps a lot.

Would someone be kind enough to look at my char and give me some tips?
Spoiler
I don't know exactly if it works, but we can use Corrupting Fever to bleed mobs, and this gives us the damage from the Vulconus mod.
Sorry, I wrote wrong.
Last edited by Ramnesianes on Apr 26, 2021, 9:06:52 AM
Hello there !
I carefully followed the build, having fun but still using CoC and thinking about going to selfcast (even though my Ivory is only 5-link). However, my character can be incredibly frail in some situations (Ultimatums ofc, some ice mobs in the Mine) and I'm a little bit afraid red maps won't be an option. Do you have any advice ?

On a side note (sorry if anyone already asked !), I'm curious about the new Petrified Blood : could it be of any use ?
"
Kuro091 wrote:
So I'm at a point where I can't for my life get to level 88. I got all the essential stuff (I think) but red maps are still a hit and miss.

I have about 3ex on me right now and I have no idea what to upgrade. I'm currently saving for 6-link armour but I don't think that helps a lot.

I would opt out of the CoC variant to be honest. Take a quick look at my character this league - I just reached red maps and even without the shield I'm doing pretty great.

Not sure if you already got pious path, but that helped tremendously for survivability. Something else I noticed, is that a divergent stone golem (the taunting one) as well as a herald of purity really gives you a breathing room both in ultimatums and in general.

Before my lab though I was having problems with tier 5 maps :D

Can't wait to get my hands on a prism guardian, another useful tool is the Cinderswallow Urn, as it helps sustainability pretty good.
"
CellFishy wrote:
"
Kuro091 wrote:

I would opt out of the CoC variant to be honest. Take a quick look at my character this league - I just reached red maps and even without the shield I'm doing pretty great.

Not sure if you already got pious path, but that helped tremendously for survivability. Something else I noticed, is that a divergent stone golem (the taunting one) as well as a herald of purity really gives you a breathing room both in ultimatums and in general.

Before my lab though I was having problems with tier 5 maps :D

Can't wait to get my hands on a prism guardian, another useful tool is the Cinderswallow Urn, as it helps sustainability pretty good.

Yeah I think imma do just that. The CoC one just lacks both dmg and survivability but with the self-cast one at least I got some dmg done.

Btw your character is hidden though :(

EDITED: Yep getting back to reap helps tremendously with bosses and mapping. CoC version is just there to helps with Ultimatum really
Last edited by Kuro091 on Apr 26, 2021, 11:19:08 AM
"
Kuro091 wrote:

Yeah I think imma do just that. The CoC one just lacks both dmg and survivability but with the self-cast one at least I got some dmg done.

Btw your character is hidden though :(

EDITED: Yep getting back to reap helps tremendously with bosses and mapping. CoC version is just there to helps with Ultimatum really

Apologies, edited! There's certainly a lot to do with my current setup, but it might give you an idea or two nevertheless.
"
Malchronos wrote:
Hey guys.

Ofc my res are capped, ES + Life is about 5,6k and my items as my skill tree as exactly the same like the POB guide says.
+500 int + 350 str.

Thanks.

Yo,

Im playing this reap with a few changes i made for myself, it feels fun, im not dying a lot and my map clear is pretty fast. Doing T7 maps right now. Only thing i cant do is Ultimatum 4-5th round when mobs are so damn fast, i cant afford time to stand in one place for longer than 0.5s.

https://pastebin.com/6Pm8GPZ6

This is my changed a bit build until i got more currency to buy jevels, clusters and the rest of neccesary equipment. Also, you can check for yourself if 5-link reap with Vulc will be better than 6-link one with Ngamahu, since 6 link Body is priced above 5ex right now, but for Vulc and some shield we can pay ~1ex. Just dont forget to tick Ignited, Bleeding enemies and Avatar of Fire in PoB configuration (the one from tree doesnt count, PoB wants to get AoF ticked in cofiguration with Vulc equipped).

Gems for Reap:

Spell Cascade allows us to clear a lot faster.
Spell Echo is nice cast speed boost, also it gives us more rolls for crit with repeat strikes (4 hits with cascade instead of 2, with 0,1s-0,2s longer cast time).
Concentrated Effect for more dmg - it gives the most dps of all the gems out there (It doesnt hurt so much because of Carcass Jack +AoE).
Added Fire Damage.
Fire Penetration or Combustion. The difference is about 10k dps right now and with Fire Pen you got pen on 1st hit, with Combustion you need to get ailment on the enemy.
Also, we like our ignite because it boosts dps (around 45k) and every crit = ailment so i dont use Elemental Focus.

Try them in theory in Path of Building and get your own best in game.

For auras:

Vitality
Herald of Purity
Herald of Ashes
Flesh and Stone <-- this ones sand stance gives us 9% dmg reduction from distant enemies and blinds close ones.
And i end up with ~80 mana for dash and golem.

Feel free to comment, im noob to PoE and every advice may be significant.
"
Buchcio wrote:
"
Malchronos wrote:
Hey guys.

+500 int + 350 str.

Thanks.

Yo,

Im playing this reap with a few changes i made for myself, it feels fun, im not dying a lot and my map clear is pretty fast. Doing T7 maps right now. Only thing i cant do is Ultimatum 4-5th round when mobs are so damn fast, i cant afford time to stand in one place for longer than 0.5s.

https://pastebin.com/6Pm8GPZ6

This is my changed a bit build until i got more currency to buy jevels, clusters and the rest of neccesary equipment. Also, you can check for yourself if 5-link reap with Vulc will be better than 6-link one with Ngamahu, since 6 link Body is priced above 5ex right now, but for Vulc and some shield we can pay ~1ex. Just dont forget to tick Ignited, Bleeding enemies and Avatar of Fire in PoB configuration (the one from tree doesnt count, PoB wants to get AoF ticked in cofiguration with Vulc equipped).

Gems for Reap:

Spell Cascade allows us to clear a lot faster.
Spell Echo is nice cast speed boost, also it gives us more rolls for crit with repeat strikes (4 hits with cascade instead of 2, with 0,1s-0,2s longer cast time).
Concentrated Effect for more dmg - it gives the most dps of all the gems out there (It doesnt hurt so much because of Carcass Jack +AoE).
Added Fire Damage.
Fire Penetration or Combustion. The difference is about 10k dps right now and with Fire Pen you got pen on 1st hit, with Combustion you need to get ailment on the enemy.
Also, we like our ignite because it boosts dps (around 45k) and every crit = ailment so i dont use Elemental Focus.

Try them in theory in Path of Building and get your own best in game.

For auras:

Vitality
Herald of Purity
Herald of Ashes
Flesh and Stone <-- this ones sand stance gives us 9% dmg reduction from distant enemies and blinds close ones.
And i end up with ~80 mana for dash and golem.

Feel free to comment, im noob to PoE and every advice may be significant.

If im not wrong you will instantly die from chaos damage cause you only have 80 mana
He doesn't use Prism Guardian (I can say cuz I dont use it too due to high market value lol) so his health is not locked by auras and can sustain quite a lot of chaos damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info