[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
Dylbob wrote:
"
wolfi9989 wrote:
Hey I got to hight tier red maps, here is gameplay of a T16 map with 131% quant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtOLcgC--4

Hi there, thanks for sharing but it says your video is private. Good job on the red maps! I'm still working on the main story, around level 65 and am having a hard time trying to figure out how to transition from the spellslinger to the main build since it's changing a lot.

Ohh thanks for mentioning it, just set it to public ^^
what enchantments do we get
Hey Azire you stopped using CoC. You think it won't cut? I'm feeling it takes too long to take down bosses in high tiers.

If you guys would, could you take a look at my char and say where can I improve? Thanks s2
Hey guys.

I got really big issues with this build.
Just swopped to CoC and cant get over T3 maps without a death and very low dmg.
Ofc my res are capped, ES + Life is about 5,6k and my items as my skill tree as exactly the same like the POB guide says.
Currently lvl 76, cant get any higher....I had to ask for help for merc lab....
+500 int + 350 str.

Thanks.
Is there a reason you swapped out of coc towards self cast again?
Here's a cold iron point/RF life version of this pushing 15m dps. Take the bottled faith, and awakened gems out and it's still hovering around 10m. Question is how survivable is this, it sort of looks like a glass cannon.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/v1itghxV

Trash league start, not very fun to play, don't recommend
Hey i was wondering if you can make a section of this to turn it into a end game spell slinger, i feel like its more or less broken to not have to worry about the life cost of the spell and would love to see this done.
having a lot of trouble in tier 1 maps, dying a ton due to the relatively long cast time with unleash and i dont have much survivability. currently 3k hp and 1.8k es. cannot do the league encounters comfortably at all. i dont have the 2.5ex shield so im using different body armour, what do i even use until i can afford it? my setup atm is ngamahu's flame, shapers touch, inward eye, carnage heart, res rings, icetomb, doryani, wanderlust. ill drop the wanderlust soon but i dont feel like itll change much.
"
liz1307 wrote:
having a lot of trouble in tier 1 maps, dying a ton due to the relatively long cast time with unleash and i dont have much survivability. currently 3k hp and 1.8k es. cannot do the league encounters comfortably at all. i dont have the 2.5ex shield so im using different body armour, what do i even use until i can afford it? my setup atm is ngamahu's flame, shapers touch, inward eye, carnage heart, res rings, icetomb, doryani, wanderlust. ill drop the wanderlust soon but i dont feel like itll change much.

I recommend getting the dagger + chest + rare shield first. It really helped a lot with my survivability imo.
I used arrogance+discipline to reserve mana and had 7k+ ES with ivory tower+ rare shield.

There definitely was a point in low map tiers where the build felt really weak before it started to pick up steam.

Uber lab Pious Path talent points help a lot with the ES regen as well.

If you set profile to public it's easier to help with the build, since I can't see your gear/talents atm.
Last edited by ciryous on Apr 26, 2021, 7:33:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info