Whirling Blades

It doesn't have a duration, no.
Whirling blades vs objects like Baskets/Jars/Cairns/etc seems to have some issues.

A lot of the time I get stuck behind them without even breaking them. Also I can whirl through them multiple times without breaking anything (some seem invincible vs whirling blades).
getting a lot of desync/lag issues using this :(
Can any one let me know what class, and what is the earliest quest reward to get this gem?
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
Can any one let me know what class, and what is the earliest quest reward to get this gem?

Shadow gets Whirling Blades very early (3rd or 4th quest I think).
Thank you!
i get the feeling this skill is not registering hits a lot of times. I have checked my ping frame, it was a constant 21-24 ms. But when consistently using whirling blades, at least 50% of the time it doesn't register hits and goes through doing 0 damage. I have checked and my stats window claims i have 93% hit chance with the skill. Other skills like viper strike have the same chance but will very rarely miss.

Does WB have a sync issue atm? Atm it is the only AoE i currently posses
"
asukhama wrote:
i get the feeling this skill is not registering hits a lot of times. I have checked my ping frame, it was a constant 21-24 ms. But when consistently using whirling blades, at least 50% of the time it doesn't register hits and goes through doing 0 damage. I have checked and my stats window claims i have 93% hit chance with the skill. Other skills like viper strike have the same chance but will very rarely miss.

Are you dual wielding? I haven't tested this yet, but I use a dagger and a mace and get the same issue. My thought is that it's trying to use the dmg from the mace and results in 0 dmg.
"
Daze wrote:
"
asukhama wrote:

Are you dual wielding? I haven't tested this yet, but I use a dagger and a mace and get the same issue. My thought is that it's trying to use the dmg from the mace and results in 0 dmg.

I am having this same issue with this skill where half the time they don't take dmg and I know it's not cause i'm missing.

What usually happens to me is I use it and it will work but if I spam it, it will start only doing dmg half the time for example I use it twice and on the third time I will do the animation and travel the distance as normal but nothing takes any dmg.

Side note: I am using Duel claws not sure if that has a effect on this or not.
Don't know if that was already known ,but Whirling Blades can be blocked.When that happen your character stops in front of the blocker.Found it when fighting the Guard in Act 3.Don't know if it apply for PvP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info