3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Is this a joke, or are you calling your own servers a 'weaker system'?
Texture streaming is probably the biggest issue I have with 3.13. That and the constant crashing to desktop. Not sure if related.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Converge57 wrote:
"
eugene_nz wrote:
>Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Can we have an option for performance improvement on high end systems as well?

This please.

I have a Ryzen 9 3900X 12core 4.6GHz with 16gb Ram, 500gb NVME, 2070 Super (yada yada) and I get textures loading/streaming/white flashing when I use flame dash, or when I look at the passive tree or any other screen covering menu. Also textures for inventory items are blurry until loaded in.
It's really poor.

I really hope it addresses this.

we have nearly the same system and even in the lowest graphic settings the fps since 3.13 for me are a clownfiesta.
"
Zerthifox wrote:
"
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Is this a joke, or are you calling your own servers a 'weaker system'?

They're talking about client systems, not servers. The servers run headless -- which means no graphics and no texture streaming.

Since it may still be unclear, when I say "client systems" I mean the computers used by us players.
GGG, since you simply ignore the big amount of postings in your forum or on reddit about harvest spawn on lex proxima or haewark hamlet (with atlas passive skillpoints fully invested on harvest spawn chance) - is this a statement that it is intentioned as it works right now?

im still confused because i've found about 5 sacred groves in like 200 maps (those two atlas regions) yet.
"
YouTwoKaY wrote:
GGG, since you simply ignore the big amount of postings in your forum or on reddit about harvest spawn on lex proxima or haewark hamlet (with atlas passive skillpoints fully invested on harvest spawn chance) - is this a statement that it is intentioned as it works right now?

im still confused because i've found about 5 sacred groves in like 200 maps (those two atlas regions) yet.

We're aware of these reports.
Please INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF HARVEST STORE
Oh nice
Unless it fixes the 102830918239018902 crashes a day its redundant.
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
How about fixing the amount of tribute for the first ritual, so it's not absolute dog____ , and ruining the entire experience of the league in campaign.

And for that matter, the ungodly amount of 2 ritual encounters. Getting a 2 ritual zone for 600 tribute when you have thousands of tribute in deferrals worth of items in the window is horse____. It just means you are constantly having items not deferrable, and raising their costs / losing them.

The difference between a 2 ritual zone and a 3 is 2-4x as much tribute, and a 4 can be 10x, before even considering "juicing" anything, which you can't do in campaign. There's no consistency with reward for doing ritual, but a whole lot of consistent devaluing of your items as you can't reasonably keep up with costs.

And then there's the fact you could defer something in mudflats and not see it again for 3 acts. Or that 1 alc items show up in the window for 3,000+ tribute in a zone that gives you 1,200. This whole league is a crutch of forcing players to defer items, only to have that system systematically penalize you at every step along the way. If I wanted to get reamed over by a credit system for enjoyment, id mortgage a new home / business.

Most aggravating league to date, and literally stealing my time / currency from me. God help all of the new players having this be their first league / game experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info