3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

Great. can you guys tweak more those new map bosses. so far im just skiping them. takes too long to kill..

how long lasts abusing new watchstone adding elevated sextant mod and imprinting it.
and when used up sextant mods then imprint back to original status. win profit.
if its intended then good job.

fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Jan 25, 2021, 10:31:59 PM
What about the Cosmetic Visuals being invisible as well as the RMB issue on Mac (not being able to change directions or fire at different spots while holding down right click)?
I honestly thought the floating candles were a nice touch though. Like, Hogwarts-type stuff, you know?
"
SuperDrop wrote:
Great. can you guys tweak more those new map bosses. so far im just skiping them. takes too long to kill..

how long lasts abusing new watchstone adding elevated sextant mod and imprinting it.

no point to make it maps boss if only got 10k hp just because "takes too long to kill.." it "BOSS" not regular mob or rare
What about ritual altars in boss room areas sometimes not clickable when Maven is there? Happens way too often and is really frustrating
SO I have to wait for this patch to mby stop crashing 20 times per day, thanks GGG you really made me enjoy this league, sadly I lost motivation already after 1.5 week crashing none stop
"
ariyako wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:

no point to make it maps boss if only got 10k hp just because "takes too long to kill.." it "BOSS" not regular mob or rare

what are you talking about. go play silo map and frozen river lol. there was one map more. its about those immunity phases takes ages to kill, cant kill bcs they are immortal. its not about damage.
fk archnemesis.
ill wait till they actually do this i can barely play the game without monsters freezing in place my cyclone not hitting anything among other things
keep em' coming!
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

finally upgrading those toasters to SMEG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info