3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

Items with anointed notable passive skills now show their passive skill information when hovered.

I can't believe it...GGGT gives QoL features? Impossible....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Always glad to read about performance improvements. I was due to build a new rig in 2020 but, you know....
Very nice. See a lot of positives changes and improvements. TY

Milk
Fixed a bug where Maven's Beacon could be obtained earlier than intended when playing in a party

What About us who already got it. And now we cant get progress in maven Quest because is bugged.

My bug post.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3026529
Cybertroth
Last edited by Cybertroth on Jan 25, 2021, 6:51:42 PM
Items with anointed notable passive skills now show their passive skill information when hovered.

best hotfix for the league thankyou
"
->Aura microtransactions can now be applied to Aura effects granted by unique items that do not have a skill gem.

Remember to let us disable phasing effects! Raider Quartz Infusion node is MTX-nullifiying.

Thanks!

We're disabling the visual effect from permanent Phasing granted by Ascendancy Class passives.
Ever since the league started, I've been having these desyncs (I'm running a cycloner, and dont know whether it's the skill itself or the server) that's caused me 2 deaths - problems I've never been experiencing since I started playing X years ago. I'm crashing aswell, so I'm glad you're overlooking that. But I also hope that the patch includes desync-fixes because this league has so much going for it, but I'm at that point where I feel like I dont want to progress because I'm afraid to lose my character again.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by RymdLeif on Jan 25, 2021, 6:57:31 PM
I'm trying to understand why you havent yet even mention that ritual bugs out entirely when it's on a boss room because of the maven she stands there and you can't start the intented ritual.

But I bet it will be fixed 30-40 days from now.

You had 1 month extra to work on this league and there's countless issues out there the constant reloading of the entire game every single zone is getting really bad.. fix the base game already you can't just keep adding flashing zoomer content and don't expect the rest of the game break on everything.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
i dont understand, this wasnt happening before the league started. its even happening in towns so how did my cpus performance change so much in that time, i was playing up until the very end of last league...
"
Xystre wrote:
I'm trying to understand why you havent yet even mention that ritual bugs out entirely when it's on a boss room because of the maven she stands there and you can't start the intented ritual.

We don't have any updates to provide regarding this but it is on our radar and being worked on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info