3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
zaregu wrote:
Is its not help,
"
Texture Streaming Improvements
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.
The High texture quality option has been re-enabled for players on the Vulkan client with 3000mb of Video RAM or less (this is not recommended, however).

Crash Fixes
Fixed a common client crash.
Fixed two instance crashes.

im deleting the game

This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.
"
ClamCrammer wrote:
Should we expect more nerfs to Sirus Dominated rare mob damage? Sometimes they 1 shot so easily still.

+1

The Sirus dominated mobs can be REDICULOUS.
Was hoping to see something about Heist quests not giving you all rogues members still cant do half my Grand Heists. Still missing Niles, Nenet, Gianna, and Vinderi.
"
OAK58 wrote:
Was hoping to see something about Heist quests not giving you all rogues members still cant do half my Grand Heists. Still missing Niles, Nenet, Gianna, and Vinderi.

Got all mine with no issue. Try running a heist with each rogue member. I think each of the new ones are linked to a specific person. Make sure to run the new people when you get them too.
Niccccce
Please let this be the end of the texture streaming issue. Im really getting tired of fighting invisible mobs and bosses. And the hude FPS drop is just tedious. I was able to run PoE 120FPS all the time before ritual league and now its just around 10-20 FPS everytime the game is loading textures.
PLEASE let this be significant
"Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems."
"
Deliverme wrote:
PLEASE let this be significant
"Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems."

I'll translate it for you: minor improvements for people using 5 year old rigs because they couldn't actually fix the underlying issue.

Meanwhile people with setups that can run any other existing game on Ultra will still have 10-20 FPS.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Singapore server is unplayable. Wasted too much exp because of ping spike.
Any love for fire traps any time soon?. Mix as well?. no?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info