⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Any tips to make it more hand-friendly? Like some automation with the virulence? My hand isn't what it used to be :P

Also is bastion of hope really that good? Seems kind of unrealiable and some block goes to waste since the cap is 75, right?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Oct 23, 2021, 10:43:04 PM
So it's the 2nd day of the league and i would like to share my experince with this build.

I've started league as herald of purity + dom blow for following transition to herald of agony according to the build.

Today I've sligtly updated my defences to be the same with Herald of Agony approach.

As a result, for now I have ~850k sDPS and ~500k phys ehp and ~120 ele ehp (but chaos ehp is just shit :D since i'm not using CI yet).

So league start with this build can be just awasome (as it is for me) if you will use something different for offense (not HoA but Dom Blow/HoP for example) during acts and white maps and, at first, build your defences around life and armour.

After ~80lvl you probably will have some basic currency to afford astramentis + memory vault + aegis aurora + rainbowstride + rumi flask and it's already pretty comfortable.

While damage is not too impressive at this point, you're tanky as hack. You won't be able to illuminate surius a8 in 15 sec, but obviously we are not building a glass canon here.

So guys for those who are struggling with league start with it - from the one hand, I'm agree with you that leagustart/leveling section is not the strongest part of this build.
But, if you will plan by yourself how you will blast through acts taking into account simplest following thansition to HoA (so you don't need to change 75% of your passive tree), you will feel how powerful it is.

Big thanks for guide creators and contributors! Awasome work!
Last edited by sergei_serebro on Oct 23, 2021, 11:19:42 PM
"
So league start with this build can be just awasome (as it is for me) if you will use something different for offense (not HoA but Dom Blow/HoP for example) during acts and white maps and, at first, build your defences around life and armour.

Can you give more details on this? What do you link with Dom Blow/HoP? Do you still apply poison with storm brand and ball lightning?
Your build is missing 5%-6% mana reservation to be playable and your build have 2 40% ring... Is that supposed to be viable at all now?
"
freekiix wrote:
Your build is missing 5%-6% mana reservation to be playable and your build have 2 40% ring... Is that supposed to be viable at all now?

Hi freeklix,

mana is tested and flows perfect in harmonic elegance.

Yes, the allstars use in 3.16 2 rings circle of nostalgia.
You can choose insted the stampede boots or another amulet, but 2 circles of Nostalgia are recommended in 3.16.
Go for all 10 steps of spoiler "manamanager".
While levelling use additional manareductions listed just there in the same spoiler if needed.

Where are you or the build is missing mana?

Edited: Now I had it the same like you too probably, when you open pob some skills are not like checked before. PoB is bugged sometimes... Follow the "Manamanager" and it works perfect. In one pob also one point of two activations next sovereignity was missing. Perhaps that was the failure perhaps.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 24, 2021, 4:24:52 PM
Ascendancy gives you immunity to stun when you block, why cast when stunned on helmet?
"
DarkLayle wrote:
Ascendancy gives you immunity to stun when you block, why cast when stunned on helmet?

Yes, when you use bastion of hope switch cws to high level cwdt. Cwdt has a new 250% manamultipler, adjust the level of triggered spells to your unreserved mana.

It's only mentioned and adviced to in spoiler "ascendancy",

I add it to pob and "gear, skills, links" soon.
You can use time of need instead bastion of hope, but need a bit more spellblock on the passive tree and/ or a Rumi's concoction.

The debilations of anomalous reckoning on one socket are a small easy variation to frostshield.

Overall without fullgear and without high attackblock I advice to bastion of hope and cwdt instead cws.

I started also a new spoiler "fullblock vs glancing blows/ bastion of hope vs time of need" on page 50 with some maths and ups/ downs.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 24, 2021, 7:59:19 AM
"

if you will use Dom Blow/HoP during acts and white maps and, at first, build your defences around life and armour.

Vouch on this. Dom blow/HoP just a better league starter. Natural drop is enough to get going, and scourge is a lot cheaper than cold iron point/arakaali's fang (kek).

What weapon do u suggest before switching to cold iron/fang?

And why u taking whispers of doom? How we cursing?
Last edited by Aleoddio on Oct 24, 2021, 5:12:48 AM
"
Aleoddio wrote:
What weapon do u suggest before switching to cold iron/fang?

I have been using the Heartbreaker dagger

It was 1c so super cheap. Gives es, mana, and culling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info