⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Aleoddio wrote:
Hi thanks for the build guide, even tho it's so disperive, u have datas all over the topic.

Not really easy to follow, on lvling tree ur placing cluster etc.

yes, invest in clusters only when you snipe them cheap. When not, choose the passives from tree like gravepact for damage and discord artisan instead determination.

Thank you too Aleoddio!
"
CLloyd0 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
CLloyd0 wrote:
I have to give you an award Chromino, Minotaur has been my nemesis as long as I can remember - even with all of the other 'tanky' builds I've played - I almost ALWAYS die way too much to Minotaur. Too lazy to learn his attacks/patterns? Idk!

Well, not so much a problem any more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J5IVh0oIPg

Hi CLloyd0,

I love this tank-test-check very much with the crumbs of minotaurs tickling the long long scratching neck.

Am i allowed to make a gif and share it in the build?
And I want to take it in the spoiler "videos", hehehe!

That would be very, very great!

Of course! Do with it as you wish. Thanks again for the awesome guide. :)

Hi CLloyd0,

I visited your friend again in fanzy fullblock.

It's true, he presents in his maze very fluffy, but relaxing and enduring massages of long templar necks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBZnQsM2xz0

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 23, 2021, 4:11:07 PM
for me, it was one of the worst leaguetart experiences ive ever had.

i would defenitely not recomment to leaguetart with.

do something else to yellow or red maps ..
Last edited by rotheee on Oct 23, 2021, 4:57:55 PM
"

You do it wrong
Pick zombies\skeletons, check gems (damage on full life instead of added fire at least), add CWDT + IK .
Currently in act 9, enjoing gameplay, everything smooth so far. Except lack of dex
"
rotheee wrote:

i would defenitely not recomment to leaguetart with.

do something else to yellow or red maps ..

... and you need recovery too, like vengeance, riposte counterattacks with life gained on hit or masteries with recovery on block. Or take a look for starter shields with recovery on block.

But a guardian skill, immortal call or stell skin with cwdt is very important like Mozaxatt writes. You can take phantasms as meat shields in the HoA - supports too.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 23, 2021, 6:06:24 PM
i have no defence problems.

for me what is bad is:

lack of str.
lack of dex (i have not enough dex even with 2 30dex points)
lack of damage (4l crawler)
its not possible to clear white maps reliantly
the guide is not leaguestart friendly written
the pob is not good for start either (one time mastery points are set .. sometimes not. confuseing)

the items even for the leveling tree are not obtainable in a leaguestart scenario (u dont get those clusters)

probably its an okish build and cheap .. but its a waste of time as leaguetarter

"
Mozaxatt wrote:
"

You do it wrong
Pick zombies\skeletons, check gems (damage on full life instead of added fire at least), add CWDT + IK .
Currently in act 9, enjoing gameplay, everything smooth so far. Except lack of dex

what masteries u got ? pob and ur profile doesnt mark em prob. yet
https://pastebin.com/m1PRsGAJ
"
rotheee wrote:
i have no defence problems.

for me what is bad is:

lack of str.
lack of dex (i have not enough dex even with 2 30dex points)
lack of damage (4l crawler)
its not possible to clear white maps reliantly
the guide is not leaguestart friendly written
the pob is not good for start either (one time mastery points are set .. sometimes not. confuseing)

the items even for the leveling tree are not obtainable in a leaguestart scenario (u dont get those clusters)

probably its an okish build and cheap .. but its a waste of time as leaguetarter

aah, okay - for damage take:

- withering step - the instant withers raises damage much while you are elusive
- When you have mana, use dread banner, hatred or shocking skitterbots for more easy buffs.
- Take "damage on full life" as HoA support instead fire damage when you have enough mana too.
- Cold iron point dagger is a good leaguestart weapon when you have some chaos.
- Dex is a problem early, yes, you get it on gear of course or later in "utmost intellect" with attributes mastery when you need more.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 23, 2021, 6:42:54 PM
Ok I had my doubt about this as a league start and it didnt perform so well at first in maps, but I got lucky and dropped 2 ex and could buy Aegis,Memory Vault and Skin of the Loyal and it works pretty good now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info