⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

I'm levelling this build now. I'm having fun, as this is my first build using minions.

In the final build, how come we use BOTH Stormbrand and Ball Lightning? Is using just one of those not enough for virulence?
"
I'm levelling this build now. I'm having fun, as this is my first build using minions.

In the final build, how come we use BOTH Stormbrand and Ball Lightning? Is using just one of those not enough for virulence?

Hi fievelgoespostal!

Yes, when you raise your crawler and want to move while generating virulences the combination is best. In "gear, skills, links", section gloves, are the set-ups shown.

In maps and mobs you easy get full stacks of virulences.
Singletarget you stack around 30 virulences solely with storm brand also while moving, 40 with runebinder, and 60 combined with ball-lightnings for bosses. Add serpentine spellslinger as passive for 80-100% chance to poison and more virulences to get much more HoA damage.

Ball-lightnings alone are more fun to play, but the combination is most effective for damage while moving.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 23, 2021, 5:50:34 AM
Hi again Chromino!
I manage to pretty successfully copy your build into the std - so much success, that i dont know what would be bis for 2nd ring, cuz i got even too much reservation - plz dont mind underleveled gems, wrong flask etc.
Could you share some advices if you got a time?

https://pastebin.com/EN4MjAx7

Tyvm, and gl!
so many respec tree while in leveling....anyway good build!
damn, worst leveling experience ever had in this game ... I sugest removing Freezing Pulse from leveling tree, its a challenge to kill anything with that.

Should jump into minion dmg on tree instead of elemental.
*** PoB is updated again ***

Some more optimizations are ready in the Full Block Edition:

+ 1.3M more damage with passives for redemption etc.
+ 155k armour buffed, 80 k unbuffed
+ 3.1 k es on block, unbuffed 1.6k - new top of the peaks
+ Divine shield - very fine against dot and degen in many encounters
+ Tempest shield shock immunity and some more qol autotriggered virulences of lightning chains with serpentine spellslinger
+ in full block edition keynote wicked ward activated, with full block often recharge starts fast, downsides are counterattacked with "armour and es mastery", es-recharge rate doubled by armour
+ very flexible to balance passives or ascendancy into needed reservation efficiencies, elemental resistances, attributes, blockskills, glancing blows and chaos mastery for less defences but 1M more damage etc.

- in exchange for 10% attackblock and 5% less recovery of less blockings
(you can switch time of need to bastion of hope or take rumi's concoction, replica pure talent, cluster or reckless defence to cap 75% if you prefer)
- in exchange rainbow stride boots instead increased durations of rare boots

It's extreme tanky with 120% more damagereductions compared to glancing blows and 50% more damage as in 3.15. This is the most tanky Allstars-edition I ever, ever played! I could change out molten shell, lol. ;-)

PoB community fork is also updated, safeguard is now calculated correct, determination, grace, buffed es-stats etc. too

Thank you again Arkanis_Gath, Luetjeminze and Humtol for great pathings and thread of hope!

https://pastebin.com/3Ns3Mj5c

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 23, 2021, 4:23:39 PM
How to increase attack block? I have like 35% attack block and 72% spell block, our tree has only spell block nodes and attack block is extremely rare.
"
Ksakep wrote:
How to increase attack block? I have like 35% attack block and 72% spell block, our tree has only spell block nodes and attack block is extremely rare.

Hi Ksakep,

the most important sources of attackblock are:

Sources for attackblock are:

aegis aurora 32%
Sanctuary 2+4%
shield mastery 6%
large cluster riot queller / prodey defences / strike leader etc.4/2/6% = 6-10%
beltjewel 2%

Flask Rumi's concoction flask 10% (with crafted increased flaskeffect more)

Other sources of attackblock are:

bastion of hope transfer point 2%
bastion of hope 50% block 40% of time (2 out of 5 seconds)
bastion of hope 10% triggered with flicker strike or other attacks
jewel replica pure talent 4%
jewel reckless defence 4%

medium and small clusternotables like flexible sentry, one with the shield etc.
amulett anoint deflection

while levelling: glancing blows (100% more)

I advice to:

- with 50-55% you are ready for CI with glancing blows and aegis aurora
- or 50% with bastion of hope / 60% without bastion of hope you are ready for fullblock without glancing blows
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 23, 2021, 7:25:38 PM
Hi thanks for the build guide, even tho it's so disperive, u have datas all over the topic.

Not really easy to follow, on lvling tree ur placing cluster etc.
"
Kenavru wrote:
damn, worst leveling experience ever had in this game ... I sugest removing Freezing Pulse from leveling tree, its a challenge to kill anything with that.

Should jump into minion dmg on tree instead of elemental.

Hey Kenavru, of course you can level with other skills.
I levelled with holy flame totem very nice, freezing pulse for bosses, storm brand, dom blow, heralds of purity or absolution nice and fast. Freezing pulze deals a lot damage when you buff it with passives until act 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info