What's going on with the Servers?

ty GGG for ur work and ty for makin game better!

more ppl = better

BTW now servers feel better but trade site not work
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
This problem can very easily be solved. Don't buy supporter packs. Next time would be butter smooth. But braindead addicts prefer it the way it is, enjoy Crash of Exile.
GGG: start TO COMMUNICATE PROPERLY right now!
Is the issue solved?
Is it solved partially?
Is disappearing items still an issue?
Why isn't there any ingame warning about disappearing items?
Why isn't there any progression communicated by you?

God dmn, we're in 2021 and you feel like the Chernobyl crew in terms of communication!
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG for ur work and ty for makin game better!

more ppl = better

BTW now servers feel better but trade site not work

STILL crazy LAG BRO!!!!
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
This problem can very easily be solved. Don't buy supporter packs. Next time would be butter smooth. But braindead addicts prefer it the way it is, enjoy Crash of Exile.

Where did this come from? There was nothing in the post to suggest this had anything to do with supporter packs. Indeed, it's the supporter pack purchases that will pay for the hardware upgrades. Perhaps instead of spending a heap of money, GGG would have been better making the freeloaders wait an extra week to balance out the load. I get not everyone can afford to contribute, but if you can't, at least have the decency to appreciate what you have.
move on chriss, this isnt what it ment to be
Such ashame, I'll wait a week or more untill you'll polish the release. But POE is the best game ever even after that. I was so hyped as everyone and when i saw eternal load screens i disappointed. My high expectations is my fault particularly in this case too...
"
"
Black__Dawn wrote:

Where did this come from? There was nothing in the post to suggest this had anything to do with supporter packs. Indeed, it's the supporter pack purchases that will pay for the hardware upgrades. Perhaps instead of spending a heap of money, GGG would have been better making the freeloaders wait an extra week to balance out the load. I get not everyone can afford to contribute, but if you can't, at least have the decency to appreciate what you have.

The supporter packs get uglier and more reduced every season, while core mechanics and long known issues were not adressed. I totally support the idea cutting short on supporter packs. It's the only thing GGG focusses on frequently. Did you ever have a technical issue and posted in the support forums? Yeah, you'll never get an answer. They take the support pack money, but they never deliver support the other way round. That's the GGG way of saying thank you.
GGG, the best company there is! Thanks for your transparancy.
I'm guessing this is why the database server got overloaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKDwRB2BR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmQ8nT0B6Pc

A bunch of players downloaded these tools and started banging away with queries.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info