What's going on with the Servers?

i really dont like the SSF mode right now...
Hi guys, you still have no results found on the trade page? Its down for like a couple of hours
Really, why no info on trade or anything? I did not click the SSF so I would like to use the trade already, thanks.
"
woytasb wrote:
Hi guys, you still have no results found on the trade page? Its down for like a couple of hours

Hiya,

Just to let you know there was an update about this here about this which states:

"
We’ve temporarily made all players appear offline on the trade website while we work to resolve an issue. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please try searching using the Any or Offline only options?
Thanks! Works well with that option switched to offline. Cheers!
"
JJaxxo wrote:
Remember guys they are still just a small indie studio. Give them a break. It is not like they are owned by the biggest Chinese tech company in the world.....

fu fu fu fu

That explain the name of the new boss "Maven" Patel :)
D2Ghosts
There is no way this couldn't have been anticipated in advance. With a peak only 11% higher than before, your databases were already running at a very high load last season and you must have known that you have barely any wiggle room left. But instead of taking a proactive stance and upgrading stuff before launch, you decided to just wing it and see how it goes. You don't lack the money, you don't lack the manpower, there is no reasonable excuse for this.

I'm dumbfounded that there are actually players who congratulate you for that post.
Last edited by MoarStuff on Jan 17, 2021, 11:03:47 AM
You guys took a whole extra month because you were scared of Cyberpunk and then released another barely alpha tested update.

Nobody should be sympathetic.

This is a dumpster fire. I have never had to run an instance 17 times just to get a waypoint before but have had to do so numerous times this league.

Your teasers and announcements sounded nice but the reality is you barely delivered any of what you claimed you were going to and have, once again, clowned your entire player base with a bunch of PR damage control instead of actual attention to detail.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
"
MoarStuff wrote:
There is no way this couldn't have been anticipated in advance. With a peak only 11% higher than before, your databases were already running at a very high load last season and you must have known that you have barely any wiggle room left. But instead of taking a proactive stance and upgrading stuff before launch, you decided to just wing it and see how it goes. You don't lack the money, you don't lack the manpower, there is no reasonable excuse for this.

I'm dumbfounded that there are actually players who congratulate you for that post.

Yeap, humans in general always find a religion or something to hail/pray in this case the white knights will defend ggg no matter what to the death in the name of G... ggg.

This is not charity, its a PAID service. But gl explaining to white knights kids that f2p model is not a "free" game and today it is the most profitable model around for gaming.

"
SerChivalry wrote:
You guys took a whole extra month because you were scared of Cyberpunk and then released another barely alpha tested update.

Nobody should be sympathetic.

This is a dumpster fire. I have never had to run an instance 17 times just to get a waypoint before but have had to do so numerous times this league.

Your teasers and announcements sounded nice but the reality is you barely delivered any of what you claimed you were going to and have, once again, clowned your entire player base with a bunch of PR damage control instead of actual attention to detail.

This +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info