Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

Installer is for 3.19 Where is 3.20 ???
"
Halcyonon wrote:
Ok I was able to get it to build and launch on an M1 mac. In addition to the above, I found that you run an app at all on an M1 it must be signed. After running "make" successfully, I did the following:

Follow the instructions at https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Procedures/Procedures.html under "To obtain a self-signed certificate using Certificate Assistant"

Name it whatever you want, and I added it to my login keychain. After creating it, go find the certificate on your login keychain, double click it, open the "trust" section, change "When Using this Certificate" to "Use Custom Settings", and change the "Code Signing" section to "Always Trust". Then close the certificate.

After completing the above, you should be able to run "make sign" from the command line. Note you'll get a popup asking for your password to unlock the key, you'll want to click "always trust", otherwise you'll be prompted for every file being signed in the app, which is a lot.

I follow above instruction, and it's working.

Now i can use character import function normally. (with POB 2.24.0)

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by bluewings1211 on Dec 14, 2022, 9:08:02 PM
Finally, it works! Thank you!
Last edited by longlam_1219 on Dec 14, 2022, 10:51:37 PM
"
Zuuule wrote:
I'm also having issues importing my character. Getting the SSL or SSH error. How to I create a pastebin of my character without PoB?

So I had the same issue and it was driving me nuts until I did copy pasta on the entire string of characters in the upper right on POBb.in site. Imported perfectly other than having to convert some of the leveling trees to 3.20.

Hope that helps :)

PS: Fantastic tool OP, thanks for doing this. I am a dj/music producer and work solely in a MAC world so having this for my downtime is really nice. Cheers.
It works after setting the certificate. I'm unfamiliar with computer security, will this cause any security issues?
"
bluewings1211 wrote:
"
Halcyonon wrote:
Ok I was able to get it to build and launch on an M1 mac. In addition to the above, I found that you run an app at all on an M1 it must be signed. After running "make" successfully, I did the following:

Follow the instructions at https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Procedures/Procedures.html under "To obtain a self-signed certificate using Certificate Assistant"

Name it whatever you want, and I added it to my login keychain. After creating it, go find the certificate on your login keychain, double click it, open the "trust" section, change "When Using this Certificate" to "Use Custom Settings", and change the "Code Signing" section to "Always Trust". Then close the certificate.

After completing the above, you should be able to run "make sign" from the command line. Note you'll get a popup asking for your password to unlock the key, you'll want to click "always trust", otherwise you'll be prompted for every file being signed in the app, which is a lot.

I follow above instruction, and it's working.

Now i can use character import function normally. (with POB 2.24.0)

Thanks a lot.

I just dont understand what to do .... :(
"
djusmarshall wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
I'm also having issues importing my character. Getting the SSL or SSH error. How to I create a pastebin of my character without PoB?

So I had the same issue and it was driving me nuts until I did copy pasta on the entire string of characters in the upper right on POBb.in site. Imported perfectly other than having to convert some of the leveling trees to 3.20.

Hope that helps :)

PS: Fantastic tool OP, thanks for doing this. I am a dj/music producer and work solely in a MAC world so having this for my downtime is really nice. Cheers.

Great workaround! Thank you!

So let me explain this a bit more detailed.
Got to: https://pobb.in
Input the POB Link at the bottom. Then you will see a long string in the top right corner.
Copy that and paste it to the POB import as normal. Voilà.
Life is fun again. :-)
"
luchat wrote:
Hi, also getting error, while importing POB
"
The error that appears if try to import by URL: "SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK".

Running M1 chip Macbook

Tengo el mismo Problema en Mac con Chip M1
This may be dumb question but is an ipad the same as an IOS . When i download anything online it just downlowed an image not a whole file. Someone please help. I’m struggling bad with my build and cant get any help
Hello, i have an issue with importing the characters from the server. Can someone explain me how to solve it ?
My colegue on Windows is importing without issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info