Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

Awesome job, thank you so much for this port. I do have the issue "SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK" when importing character. Is there something I should be doing?

Thank you once again!
I just updated the build to fix a bug!

IMPORTANT! For those upgrading from v2.21.1 and earlier, run this in Terminal before installing

If you're upgrading from v2.21.1 or v2.22.1, there's a bug where your builds are stored in the app itself instead of your user directory, so they'll disappear when you replace the app!

For other versions, this will also ensure that builds in another directory are imported.

"
mkdir -p ~/Path\ of\ Building/Builds
cp -f /Applications/PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/Builds/* ~/Path\ of\ Building/Builds 2> /dev/null
cp -f ~/Builds/* ~/Path\ of\ Building/Builds 2> /dev/null
echo 'Copied builds'
Last edited by arciinus on Dec 9, 2022, 5:06:51 PM
"
DisHoe wrote:
Awesome job, thank you so much for this port. I do have the issue "SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK" when importing character. Is there something I should be doing?

Thank you once again!

I'm not sure how to fix the SSL issue, as I can't reproduce that at all. I recommend just copying the code (the text inside the link) directly - that should still work.
I'm having some trouble with PoB, I have a m1 mac with macOS 13.0.1. When I download the zip directly and install it, I get a developer mode message where it tells me to install it another way but I'm not sure how it works.

I also tried the terminal install, I have homebrew and xcode installed but everytime I get to the "make" part it gives me an error.

I've tried reinstalling homebrew. Nothing works for me. Any ideas ?
So I am having the same issue with the SSL/SSH error but what has worked for me is instead of pasting the URl just paste the code and it works just fine.
Saw the previous post from Despinoza2391.. Code instead of URL worked for me as well :)

When I try to import a build by entering a URL code, I get an error:
"SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not ok"
Any ideas? need help, please!
Last edited by TeddyMcMuffin on Dec 10, 2022, 1:27:21 PM
I have all the build, and SSL key problems as other M1 mac users above.

I don't understand the code workaround though, how do you get a code from someone else's pastebin paste?
I have the same problem with SSL certificate... (terminal code doesn't work on my terminal, it does nothing)
"

I've tried reinstalling homebrew. Nothing works for me. Any ideas ?

Try running
"
brew link qt5 --force
Last edited by lumisphere902 on Dec 11, 2022, 6:16:32 PM
The link to v2.23 pob downloads the dev version of pob. Is that why there is an SSL/SSH error?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info