Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

Updated again for the 3rd time! This time, it includes all libraries and is signed
"
arciinus wrote:
Updated again for the 3rd time! This time, it includes all libraries and is signed

Its working on Big Sur 11.6.5, Intel

Thank you!
Arciinus, thank you so much for putting this together, you are amazing!
man you are the best, thank you for your effort, now I won't have to dance with the winery or buy another windows laptop to use pob :D
You're the saviour.
Just one thing. It refuses to import builds by pastebin URL, but if you copy the raw content of pastebin and insert build via code it works.
The error that appears if try to import by URL: "SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK".
Just in case league is trash and you will have a desire to fix this thing.
Last edited by w1zardd on Dec 9, 2022, 1:34:43 AM
"
arciinus wrote:

Thank you arciinus, this one works really well. The random crashes of the last versions are gone too.
Thanks for your effort, good sir. The version 2.21.1 release 4 works for me on Ventura/M1. I noticed the Builds folder is in PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS; not a big deal for me but is there a way to change the location from the app? Pointing on ~/Library/Application Support/PathOfBuilding/Builds by default would be nice.
"
arciinus wrote:

Thank you! Working on Monterey 12.6.1, intel
Hi, also getting error, while importing POB
"
The error that appears if try to import by URL: "SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK".

Running M1 chip Macbook
Pasting the code (not the URL) directly still works for me.
"
luchat wrote:
Hi, also getting error, while importing POB
"

Running M1 chip Macbook

Have same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info