[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
Elloktrik wrote:
I like working with uniques as a newbie

Yes, it does make things simple, if affixes are still a bit confusing.

GL
3.14 T15+ Mapping & Sirus 5 Gear

Hi Guys,

So, I'm posting this because I am about to make some changes to the tree and gear, and wanted to share and also make note of my current setup, as it's what I used to farm upto Sirus 5.

So, a few things to mention...

3.14 is crazy rippy, if you want to complete the Ultimatums. I've farmed T14-15 and completed several. And I've also been one-shot out of the blue, so that's just going to happen from time to time.

To make me tankier, I've invested in Fortify in the tree, I've switched ascendancy from Unyielding to Unrelenting, I'm running flasks to take care of Shock, Ignite, Curses and a ton of uptime with Overflowing. The belt also takes care of Curses as long as you're above 25 Rage. Pantheon I'm doing Solaris + Shakari mapping/Ryslatha Sirus. I had to get a Corrupted Blood rare jewel, because CB is incredibly deadly and just 1 stack will take you out in no time, so make sure you grab one ASAP!

Here's a PoB of the setup above: https://pastebin.com/gRdDJ49Q

**About the PoB: I am still not running HoP, since I don't have enlighten, so disable that to fix mana

Here's my poe.ninja profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/corosou/Corosse

GL
Just started mapping and skipping all ultis. Makes me stop playing. Dying a lot and Its like just scratching their back in damage wise
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Just started mapping and skipping all ultis. Makes me stop playing. Dying a lot and Its like just scratching their back in damage wise

My first time playing, I quit the game cuz I just couldn't figure it out, so don't feel bad, this is a normal part of the process.

You're a new player and this game is tough on newbies! A build guide isn't a magic bullet that can solve everything for you.

There's a lot of basics you need to get a grasp of. For example:

1) You're not using a "Staunching" flask, which means both bleeding and Corrupted Blood are killing you a lot.

2) You're using a ring which is really just meant for random use during leveling and not what you're supposed to be using during mapping. Did you stop to think "hmm.. why is this guy wearing "iron rings"?

3) You're using "Rage" support, but not the belt that gives you max Rage, so you have to manually fill up 50 rage with hits in order for that support gem to be of any use.

Have you taken the time to actually read the full descriptions of all the skill gems so you understand how they work?

These are things you need to figure out on your own, because unfortunately, a build guide can't possibly fill your head with all the little bits of info you need. It can only tell you that a certain combination of items/skills/tree is viable, but you need to understand how much life you should have, what things you should watch out for, what to have on your flasks, how much resistance you should have, what rings you should use, and a ton of other details I can't just sit there and explain to every new player.

It's going to be a long while until you feel comfortable with the game, but that's what's fun about it. There is no other game with this much depth to everything.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
Elloktrik wrote:

My first time playing, I quit the game cuz I just couldn't figure it out, so don't feel bad, this is a normal part of the process.

You're a new player and this game is tough on newbies! A build guide isn't a magic bullet that can solve everything for you.

There's a lot of basics you need to get a grasp of. For example:

1) You're not using a "Staunching" flask, which means both bleeding and Corrupted Blood are killing you a lot.

2) You're using a ring which is really just meant for random use during leveling and not what you're supposed to be using during mapping. Did you stop to think "hmm.. why is this guy wearing "iron rings"?

3) You're using "Rage" support, but not the belt that gives you max Rage, so you have to manually fill up 50 rage with hits in order for that support gem to be of any use.

Have you taken the time to actually read the full descriptions of all the skill gems so you understand how they work?

These are things you need to figure out on your own, because unfortunately, a build guide can't possibly fill your head with all the little bits of info you need. It can only tell you that a certain combination of items/skills/tree is viable, but you need to understand how much life you should have, what things you should watch out for, what to have on your flasks, how much resistance you should have, what rings you should use, and a ton of other details I can't just sit there and explain to every new player.

It's going to be a long while until you feel comfortable with the game, but that's what's fun about it. There is no other game with this much depth to everything.

GL

Yes I know Im missing a lot sir. Im trying to get Fuel the fight Cluster to get rid of mana sustain to sell my current ring. I did not think I could manage mana w/o that ring when I dont have Fuel the fight. I have made like 3Ex and just refreshing Trade page for that cluster jewel :/ Then I will be farming and making other items accordingly as your guide says.

There are some jewels on trade website but all of them with good price have not 1 single skill usefull outside of Fuel the fight. So Im waiting at least a cluster with Fuel the fight + 1 usefull skill.
Last edited by Elloktrik on Apr 22, 2021, 3:57:08 PM
"
Elloktrik wrote:

Yes I know Im missing a lot sir. Im trying to get Fuel the fight Cluster to get rid of mana sustain to sell my current ring. I did not think I could manage mana w/o that ring when I dont have Fuel the fight. I have made like 3Ex and just refreshing Trade page for that cluster jewel :/ Then I will be farming and making other items accordingly as your guide says.

There are some jewels on trade website but all of them with good price have not 1 single skill usefull outside of Fuel the fight. So Im waiting at least a cluster with Fuel the fight + 1 usefull skill.

You can just annoint "Spirit Void" on your amulet. That will fix the mana and it's cheap.

I just bought this for 7c:

Using this search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/yMjr02GHR

Also, you just need any second skill, doesn't have to be useful. As long as in alphabetical order it doesn't start with a letter before "F" or else it will be placed as the first skill in the Cluster, with "F"uel the fight being the last one.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Apr 22, 2021, 5:06:50 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Elloktrik wrote:

You can just annoint "Spirit Void" on your amulet. That will fix the mana and it's cheap.

I just bought this for 7c:

Using this search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/yMjr02GHR

Also, you just need any second skill, doesn't have to be useful. As long as in alphabetical order it doesn't start with a letter before "F" or else it will be placed as the first skill in the Cluster, with "F"uel the fight being the last one.

GL

Did not know that, thanks
"
Elloktrik wrote:

Did not know that, thanks

NP! Take a few to read the guide in detail. This was listed in the FAQ.

GL

EDIT: I suggest just copying the setup in T15+ mapping update I posted. That has everything setup well enough to do Sirus 5 and most likely 8. Right now I am testing some changes, so I wouldn't recommend what I am doing, since it may change at any moment.
Last edited by corosou on Apr 22, 2021, 5:06:57 PM
https://pastebin.com/QANzYXRH hello.on peo njia it's just you and i'm doing your build what do you think is growing well? the pob is configured right? I am inexperienced I would not like to offset the damage. thanks and congratulations for the work
https://pastebin.com/32xvVVUE new
modified this morning how do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info