[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

hey i have found a tabu . is it good to use it for 6 l or not ?
maybe someone can look at my profile and tell me if there anythink wrong ? i die
really fast :D res are caped. thanks for help.
I started playing PoE late Ritual League and enjoyed this build quite a bit. I can't wait to start it back up with Ultimatum!!

Thank you so much for the in depth guide!!
"
surgeon2k wrote:
maybe someone can look at my profile and tell me if there anythink wrong ? i die

This league is pretty rippy, so I would get either Bringer of Rain or a 6L with armour + Lion's Roar.

You can also see my league character for the tree I am using with a bit more bonus to Fortify

GL
"
xxGunther wrote:
I started playing PoE late Ritual League and enjoyed this build quite a bit. I can't wait to start it back up with Ultimatum!!

Thank you so much for the in depth guide!!

Thanks, glad to hear it worked well for you!

GL in 3.14!
"
corosou wrote:
"
surgeon2k wrote:

This league is pretty rippy, so I would get either Bringer of Rain or a 6L with armour + Lion's Roar.

You can also see my league character for the tree I am using with a bit more bonus to Fortify

GL

hey thank you
you have fortify linked with cast when dmg taken or ?
Last edited by surgeon2k on Apr 19, 2021, 6:54:28 AM
Fortify is linked to Leap Slam.

I also linked it with Fist of war Support to have a bigger Leap slam AoE -> easier Fortify sustain.

"
surgeon2k wrote:

hey thank you
you have fortify linked with cast when dmg taken or ?

"
deathdrep wrote:

I also linked it with Fist of war Support to have a bigger Leap slam AoE -> easier Fortify sustain.

You can't do Fortify on CWDT, you need to hit something to gain Fortify.

Right now I have it linked to main skill instead of Brutality, but, as deathdrep said, I will eventually move it over to Leap Slam.

GL
"
deathdrep wrote:

this helps me thanks. with totems do you use protector or warchief? i see you have both but we can only use 1 at the same time or not ?

and with blood and sand we use sand or blod ? :D
thanks for help
"
surgeon2k wrote:

this helps me thanks. with totems do you use protector or warchief? i see you have both but we can only use 1 at the same time or not ?

and with blood and sand we use sand or blod ? :D
thanks for help

You use Protector as regular totem and pop Vaal Warchief when you want more DPS. Those two can be active at the same time.

Sand most of the time, Blood for max single target DPS on bosses.

GL

3.14 Red Mapping Gear Update!

Hi Guys,

Figured I'd give you an update so you can see what I am using in red maps.

Still clearing atlas at around T12 rn:

The gloves feel pretty good and are only 1c.

One sad note is that Death's Door were nerfed with the bleed changes and no longer provide immunity to Corrupted Blood, so if you want to use them, you'll need a bleeding flask or a CB immune corrupted jewel.

Finally, you can see my current tree and jewels in my profile below:

Poe.ninja Profile: Corosse

GL

EDIT: Looks like I am currently the highest DPS Bladestorm ;)

Last edited by corosou on Apr 19, 2021, 10:40:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info