[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

modified this morning how do you think?
I don't understand why you take call of steel?
"
fittone03 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/32xvVVUE new
modified this morning how do you think?

Looks fine to me, but without the Emancipation belt you don't gain max rage and without that running Rage Support is not very good.

GL
"
fittone03 wrote:
I don't understand why you take call of steel?

Because we Impale and you can still Call Impales out of enemies with it for extra clear speed.
3.14 Replica Wings Variant

Hi Guys,

So, last league I had used Replica Wings just as a temp item to carry me over until I got my swords. Well it felt really good during 3.13 and I wanted to see how far it would take me if I optimized for it and kept using it as my main weapon and so far, so good!

I figured you guys wanna see what it looks like doing some Ultimatum's so here's two T15 trials I full ran:

Youtube: 3.14 Bladestorm Jugg - T15 Ultimatums

Here's the latest gear:

**check the PoB or profile below for jewels.

Here's a breakdown of the budget:

Chest: 2c (self 6S/6L **took a few days)
Axe: 8c (self 6S and beast 30% corrupt)
Helmet: 1ex
Gloves: 3.8ex
Boots: 50c (I know... got them early and super lucky)
Belt: 30c
Elder Ring: 1ex
Shaper Ring: 15c
Amulet: 20c
Replica Conqueror's: 10c
Unnatural Instinct: 4ex
Thread of Hope: 2ex (1ex each)
Large Cluster: 10c
Corrupted Blood Jewel: 20c
Rare Jewel: 10c

PoB Export: https://pastebin.com/f70Adhb6
Poe.ninja profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/corosou/Corosse

GL
Last edited by corosou on Apr 24, 2021, 2:35:16 PM
Hi there, Corosou. I followed your build last season, poorly, but I tried. Thought I'd try again and get in at league start to try and give myself time to build up further. I'm just curious, how in the world do you get an Unnatural Instinct so quickly? So spendy.

Thank you so, so much for all the work you've put into this build. It has been a pleasure following in your footsteps. Even if I am doing it poorly ;P
"
acidx0013 wrote:
Hi there, Corosou. I followed your build last season, poorly, but I tried. Thought I'd try again and get in at league start to try and give myself time to build up further. I'm just curious, how in the world do you get an Unnatural Instinct so quickly? So spendy.

Thank you so, so much for all the work you've put into this build. It has been a pleasure following in your footsteps. Even if I am doing it poorly ;P

Hi!

Well, slowly and steadily mostly with Double Chaos Recipe and a few lucky drops here and there. Are you doing Chaos Recipe at all? It, combined with the good amount of raw Chaos you get from Ultimatum, is all you need to get all your gear.

And thanks for the kind words! It's been pleasure and glad to hear you've enjoyed it.
Yes, I've been doing the 2 Chaos recipe. I'm just about at the point where I'm going to stop getting viable gear for it though. Drops are starting to be 75 and up. I'm saving up sulphite to go delving again and I'm still shallow enough that stuff there should qualify. I've just started into yellow maps, I think I have like 5 or 6 watchstones. Is there a viable way to continue the chaos recipe after item drops exceed level 75? I guess I haven't looked into that at all. It's hard out here for a casual.
"
acidx0013 wrote:
Yes, I've been doing the 2 Chaos recipe. I'm just about at the point where I'm going to stop getting viable gear for it though. Drops are starting to be 75 and up. I'm saving up sulphite to go delving again and I'm still shallow enough that stuff there should qualify. I've just started into yellow maps, I think I have like 5 or 6 watchstones. Is there a viable way to continue the chaos recipe after item drops exceed level 75? I guess I haven't looked into that at all. It's hard out here for a casual.

Low level delving, running the longest paths, exploring all the dark alcoves is pretty good and also gives a lot of raw currency. You can also safely run full ultimatums in white maps and they still give a lot of chaos, ex shards, etc.

I don't put too much effort into it, I just start filling up a quad tab with everything I find and then empty it out once it's almost full.

As long as you have a lot of jewelry, finding the other set items just sort of happens on its own.

For the level restriction I often make sure I only use one low item per set, making multiple sets each with a single low lvl item.

Funny, when you mentioned how did I get all this so fast and I think I'm actually so slow compared to last league. I'm really pretty broke... Can't even buy an Enlighten ;)

Anyway, if you're new to the game, you'll eventually figure out how to make money faster. There's tons of videos on youtube that can help. I am very slow compared to some of my friends...

GL
hello again
can anyone explain me what "2 Chaos recipe" means ? its a way to get currency or what ? :D

thanks for help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info