[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
surgeon2k wrote:
hello again
can anyone explain me what "2 Chaos recipe" means ? its a way to get currency or what ? :D

thanks for help

You sell a full rare set of UNID gear between ilvl 60 and 74 and you get 2 chaos.

It's part of the Vendor Recipe System:

You can find all the recipes here:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Vendor_recipe_system

GL
Hey Corosou, checking back in. Did you reform to kill the bandits, or originally kill them this season? I'm trying to get my tree right and I feel like I'm missing those 2 points and you have them, I just wanted to confirm. Hope you're killing it out there.
"
acidx0013 wrote:
Hey Corosou, checking back in. Did you reform to kill the bandits, or originally kill them this season? I'm trying to get my tree right and I feel like I'm missing those 2 points and you have them, I just wanted to confirm. Hope you're killing it out there.

Hi, yes, you switch to 2 points when you have good enough gear to cover the resistances from Alira.

GL
Sweet, thank you sir. I just made the switch from BoR over to Abyssus and a 6 link chest. This is going to take me a little bit to get used to. Definitely feels tankier already, which is nice because there were some 1-shots that were making me rip my hair out. I couldn't get over the hump to 88 because I just kept dying. Made it there last night. I spent a bunch of time re-tooling to follow your changes you've made this season to passives.
"
acidx0013 wrote:
Sweet, thank you sir. I just made the switch from BoR over to Abyssus and a 6 link chest. This is going to take me a little bit to get used to. Definitely feels tankier already, which is nice because there were some 1-shots that were making me rip my hair out. I couldn't get over the hump to 88 because I just kept dying. Made it there last night. I spent a bunch of time re-tooling to follow your changes you've made this season to passives.

Cool! Congrats :)

Yeah, this league, especially, one-shots are going to happen no matter what...

Your character tab isn't public, so I couldn't take a quick peek at your toon, but if you just follow what I'm doing or what I pasted on page #16, you'll be fine!

GL
3.14 Gear Update!

Hi guys,

Figured I'd post an update with the latest setup, but first a video to show how the build is performing in T16 Ultimatums:

Youtube: Bladestorm Jugg - T16 Ultimatum

And the current gear:

Build is definitely capable of doing it all, so enjoy!

PoB Export: https://pastebin.com/S9U9EfPQ
"
corosou wrote:
"
acidx0013 wrote:
Sweet, thank you sir.

Your character tab isn't public, so I couldn't take a quick peek at your toon, but if you just follow what I'm doing or what I pasted on page #16, you'll be fine!

GL

I've been a little fuzzy headed, and I've been trying to find how to make my character public so you can check it out. I hate to be that guy, but how the hell do I make my character public so you can see it? :|
"
acidx0013 wrote:

I've been a little fuzzy headed, and I've been trying to find how to make my character public so you can check it out. I hate to be that guy, but how the hell do I make my character public so you can see it? :|

You click on your account name top left and then "Edit Privacy Settings" on the right side of the page.

GL
<--- Acidx. I figured it out, my account was linked to a different login and I didn't realize it. So yeah, you can see my character list now. Yay. Any tips on where all I'm going wrong in gear?

Lol. Thanks Carosou.
"
Draconix13 wrote:
<--- Acidx. I figured it out, my account was linked to a different login and I didn't realize it. So yeah, you can see my character list now. Yay. Any tips on where all I'm going wrong in gear?

Lol. Thanks Carosou.

Looks good gear wise. Except for the gloves. For this setup we only cause bleed when you are on Blood Stance, and for the majority of the time we are on Sand Stance, which means these gloves aren't doing much for you. Make sure to grab "Breathstealer" ones as soon as you can.

Also, not sure how you're managing mana wise without having "Spirit Void" anointed on your amulet. It's cheap, make sure to do that right away. Once you can fit in a cluster jewel with "Fuel The Fight" you can get one of the DPS anointments.

And make sure you grab "Panopticon" on tree soon. That's probably the biggest DPS node, since we rely a lot on totems buffs for damage.

Besides that, you're doing fine. Just keep upgrading gear to match what I posted earlier.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info