Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

what have you done with trickster? Nerf by nerf from season to season.
We'll see new gems, but it's almost dead spec. Why do you need destroy old builds to build new ones?
Thank you for killing the Trickster :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
PoE have one of the greates and bigest character building potential yet there are only few playable builds. I hope that this patch will change that.
"
Ambassador wrote:
i see a lot of people posting "we're not that dumb"

This is pretty much like winning a car, company says the car will be better, more easy to drive.

they release that the car will have 20 less horsepower then the latest car.

And you start complaining about the 20 less horsepower.

Without knowing what kind of shape or form the car has, what kind of engine it runs on, what kind of tires it has etc.

So much whine without getting to see the skill tree, or skill gems.

I'M NOT THAT DUMB, DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM.

But bro, they say that the ascendancies are much more powerful which is not true in most cases.

Quote in the original post
"These new changes have stripped away a lot of the peripheral minor stats from Ascendancy Classes and have added simplified, but much more powerful, options."
am i the only one not being able to comprehend why ggg felt the need to make these changes ? i don't understand why they felt like the ascendancy classes was a mess and needed a change when ascendancy passive felt like the only most straight forward thing in the game. and also, how can ggg sit there with a straight face and tell us that this isn't nerfs ? i mean, even if they intended these changes to simplify some of the ascendancies, alot of the passives got gutted and lost alot of power, and despite that ggg claims that the changes are not intended to be nerfs. huh ?

look, i am all for balance changes as it promotes long term health of the game and allows players to be more flexible, but i find it kinda comedic that ggg is so spineless and can't be honest about balance changes.
I personally didn't mind those nerf and buffs too the ascendancyes, because that's what they are, but you have to admit that this classification is full of bullpoo xD those were nerf and buffs specifically directed, contrary to what you are starting, instead of improving the uniqueness of certain classes you clearly took off some of the power and uniqueness of those xD the only good rework that feels like a rework and not a nerf/buff is the deadeye xD
A bunch of classes double dip and certain notable would be better off in other ascendancy, there is so much that it could be done to make them more unique... to be honest I'm simply disappointed.
This is plain false GGG.

You did some things that are definite buffs and something which are definite nerfs. Totems were definitly nerfed. Not by much but it was 100% a nerf.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Also isn't streamlining the ascendency? really? When is something streamlined in Poe? Nothing is. It makes no sense to take away stats from the ascendency since they're the most important ones.

Now with the aura stacker gone too, what is there to go for end end game. I'm not talking about the 100k hours spend builds, but the 1000k hours spend build, which you needed for a good aura stacker build. Maybe it's good to have this impossible to reach builds.

I still think it's funny GGG is using "streamlined" when nothing ever was streamlined in this game.
Tell me if my math is right.
The whole Avatar of the Chase branch of Raider ascendancy gives me onslaught, +210% onslaught effect and 30% to evasion.
210% onslaught effect = 62% increased att speed and ms.

Let's use lightning arrow build I used this league - no GMP and Death Opus.
Death's Opus' att/s is 1.32.
So applying beefed up onslaught would get me 2,14 att/s

No GMP + D's O = 3 arrows per shot.
Let's take a look at Deadeye's Munitions (through Ricochet path). 2 more arrows alone is 40% more dmg. +20% projectile dmg, +20% global accuracy and +1 chain...

Definitly going Deadeye this league.
"
cimerea wrote:
Tell me if my math is right.
The whole Avatar of the Chase branch of Raider ascendancy gives me onslaught, +210% onslaught effect and 30% to evasion.
210% onslaught effect = 62% increased att speed and ms.

Let's use lightning arrow build I used this league - no GMP and Death Opus.
Death's Opus' att/s is 1.32.
So applying beefed up onslaught would get me 2,14 att/s

No GMP + D's O = 3 arrows per shot.
Let's take a look at Deadeye's Munitions (through Ricochet path). 2 more arrows alone is 40% more dmg. +20% projectile dmg, +20% global accuracy and +1 chain...

Definitly going Deadeye this league.

cool you have applied the new info to the old passive tree and none of the new changes to gems, passive trees, new items and rest of changes to harvest, heist and the new added by ritual.

Or you have seen all the changes 100% so could you share the rest of the changes that are coming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info