Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

My Slayer cries after seeing that 50% increased dmg while leeching was removed :(
What about buffing underperforming builds instead of nerfing fun ascendancies?

And I don´t talk about massively overpowered stuff like aura stacking
Interesting changes. GGG really spent some time thinking about this stuff - those extra 30 days were put to good use. I suspect that there are some unhappy campers seeing their builds nerfed, but I don't mind the shakeup - it stops me from playing the same build over and over.

My 2c recap. Most of the extra damage that was on the tree was removed for QOL. Movement speed removed all over the place. Raider and Pathfinder got buffed - man the Raider is going to be super fast. I suspect that the Windripper Tornado Shot quantity build will be used a lot in this league and those players will likely make a 2nd bossing character just to get the Atlas completed. That's probably the new meta.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jan 11, 2021, 6:29:39 PM
So necromancer got its minor nodes reduced slightly and you are crying like its the end of the word. Jesus, people these days...
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I am a bit bummed that bleed, poison, and impale took hits here. Those are always my favorite to play around with creatively. Hope there's a good reason behind it? Anyway, cautiously optimistic that it won't be too bad.
Hyped about Inquis in any case. Always been a big fan of it but could never justify dumping currency into a build for it. Time to league start ittttt.
LOL WTF happened to assasin? is this an aprils fools joke? assasin is supposed to be fast , and you just gutted all his speed. great job, my hype for the league ended
Wow okay

When I heard Chris Wilson say "All of the others have received at least numerical attention also" I didn't think it would be BAD numerical attention.

Like seriously who told you guys Saboteur needed damage nerfs? I don't play Sabo but all I hear about is how bad traps are. "Blind on Hit" yeah sure GGG lemme tell my traps to get right on that, I'm sure it'll come in handy in my 20 minute boss fight at the end of every map.

Also were too many people doing accuracy meme builds or crit builds on Juggernaut to warrant the accuracy nerf? Undeniable half the time... got it, lemme go tell Champion he's only half an Unstoppable Hero while I'm at it.

Also the DoT nerf to Patient Reaper for Trickster... Why call it Patient Reaper at that point? Things die the same speed before and after I pick this ascendancy where is the patience coming from?

Also I sarcastically love how necromancer has been the only logical ascendancy class in the game to pick for minions since forever and all it does is get nerfed and nerfed and nerfed and nerfed and nerfed.

When will GGG learn... :(

Last edited by WizBlizz1994 on Jan 11, 2021, 6:27:08 PM
"
haniii11 wrote:
LOL WTF happened to assasin? is this an aprils fools joke? assasin is supposed to be fast , and you just gutted all his speed. great job, my hype for the league ended

Dont you think that running around like a jet plane is a bit broken?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I play summoner every league, no matter if it buffed, nerfed or changed. I will play it this league too.
But. You said you want to nerf specters/golems because they are stronger than zombies. Plus u nerf aura stackers, which was one of minion choices.
OK, but why u nerf overall minion damage (AGAIN), and don't add anything new? Minion damage is nerfed 2 leagues in a row, and nothing added insted in ascendancy. Give us at least some utility or defensive buff or interesting mechanic. Double league nerf is hard to bear when u do not compensate it with smth else.
Just imagine a player who did aura spectre build last league and he wants to play it again -
Auras - NERF, alright let's try to forget auras and just do specters
but Spectres - NERF, ok specters were nerfed, ill just bear with it
but Overall minion damage - NERF
I hope u did those nerfs not just to make ppl to dump spectres and play other minions/builds, but u actually made sure that even with those changes ppl still able to go spectres for late game and new Maven content if they want.

Last league necro was nerfed. This league we lose
- all damage (except skellies mages maybe)
- spectre damage, hp
- golem damage
- mana for mom build
- auras power for aura build
It looks scary guys, at least last league u gave us smth, like removing need to resummon after logout. Give something to spectre/golems for the nerfed dps, i don't know, defense? speed? some unique passive effect? aggresiveness?
Last edited by Yorouichi on Jan 11, 2021, 6:46:45 PM
Rip Hiero totemancer [*]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info