Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

It's so beautiful! The nerfs are so beautiful!

The tears on here and on reddit are so hilarious, Just like every patch before this one, we will survive the nerfs and a new meta will form.
The nerfs, man...

Is really funny, because so few people play Raider for example, and now the Ascendancy has been gutted in almost all of its Ascendancy notables. Less survivability and less damage overall. And I don't wanna talk about Deadeye, it was completely destroyed.

The nerf to Champion was expected, but it still is very heavy. 1 less impale stack and less chance to impale. I hope the changes to the tree somehow compensate for the nerfs.
And this is why I return to POE again and again...it keeps evolving and changing which keeps it interesting!!!! Two Thumbs Up!!!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
"
RReds wrote:
You killed all hype about so amazing new league and atlas content, I no longer have any desire to play this game at all. If you dont wanna people to play necro then delete it, be straight with it.

Next time try release support pack after patchnotes and not before and you will notice the difference, because this time Im literally regret buying.

Cyberpunk 2077 didn't taught players to not preorder shit, EVER?
Had planned on making MTX purchases this league to support you, cause I was so hype for the league.

You're no getting any money from me ever again.

ps: just DELETE Assassin ascendancy, might as well...
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
What's going on with the ggg team, has the covid affected your minds? How many Nerfs, how crazy.
"
Sitzura wrote:
Mostly unnecessary nerfs. Maybe they will rethink their strategy when they lose half of their playerbase in couple of years.

"
Had planned on making MTX purchases this league to support you, cause I was so hype for the league.

"
Verfall777 wrote:
"
RReds wrote:
You killed all hype about so amazing new league and atlas content, I no longer have any desire to play this game at all. If you dont wanna people to play necro then delete it, be straight with it.

Next time try release support pack after patchnotes and not before and you will notice the difference, because this time Im literally regret buying.

exactly this...
pretty sad

God, this is amazing.
Yikers
Finally nerf the stupid necromancer
"

KEKW, keep malding :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info