[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
nircc wrote:
Thanks Vei!
having a blast with the build doing T16 maps

only one time i had a problem is with a metamorph that kept leech life or something like that and my damage wasn't big enough to counter it.

so i'm focusing on leveling now to get the dps passives :)

Awesome!

If the problem you mentioned is actually Life Regen, then we can counter it by using:

Although Frost Bomb don't deal damage(Because we have Ancestral Bond Keystone) but it will still reduce the enemy's Life Regeneration :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Loving this build so far. Apart from a few gems and jewels i have stuck with trying to use my own crafted and found gear.

When i comes to Lethal Pride, does the numbers make any sense or is it just trial and error? I have not been able to figure out anything as of yet. I have one that gives some extra physical damage.
"
Hemanse wrote:
Loving this build so far. Apart from a few gems and jewels i have stuck with trying to use my own crafted and found gear.

When i comes to Lethal Pride, does the numbers make any sense or is it just trial and error? I have not been able to figure out anything as of yet. I have one that gives some extra physical damage.

I am not aware of any info/patterns to them. It might or might not have any.

I have been going by trial and error so far.

"
Vei wrote:
"
Hemanse wrote:

I am not aware of any info/patterns to them. It might or might not have any.

I have been going by trial and error so far.

Okay ty, seems like a kinda dumb system :D but ill keep my +20% phys damage one for now, i keep hitting useless things :)
Hi, does any 1 sells intimidate Lethal pride maybe?

I tried like 20 of them and didn't got lucky xD
"
nircc wrote:
Hi, does any 1 sells intimidate Lethal pride maybe?

I tried like 20 of them and didn't got lucky xD

You can take a look at my forum signature :)

For references, I averages 40-50 Lethal Pride(Akoya) before I see one with Intimidate that is within 2 Passive Point away. Normally I would say if we get a Jewel with 2 nice Offense/Defense Mods on Golem's Blood and Surveillance, that will be good enough to use for a long time. No need to specifically go for Intimidate unless we want to min-max the Jewel.

Last edited by Vei on Feb 5, 2021, 9:30:55 AM
Loving the build, thanks man :)
The only problem I have with it is that I'm trying to min/max it but I can't find any item on the trade site :(
Hi @Vei, thanks for this amazing guide!
I'm enjoying this build a LOT!

I'm kind of a casual (although i play a lot) and usually do not engage in high tier content. I mean I'm not a highly skilled crafter, dunno how some things work, I struggle to make currency to be able to play and upgrade my stuff. (Don't look at my gear as I'm still working on it and need to improve every piece)

I've tried many builds... and lately I've enjoyed pretty much Minion/Totems builds, as i have some slight health issues (i'm blind as a mole and react like a sloth :P ) so my char is dead most of the time :)

This is the first time in my PoE history (started played in 2013)that I find myself comfortably farming T15's. And i feel engaged to do content.
I've fight Sirus, all the Conqueror, distant memory bosses, Breach bosses, Maven 5? (or it 6? bosses) didn't count it was a lot! , Oshabi and The Mastermind.
I have invitation for the atlas regions "stashed for later" as i progress and try to perfect my gear. I've delved like crazy, killed fuck tons of metamorphs... I mean... I love this build !!!!! :) Thanks !

I have a question tho, i saw @claystarr using a medium Cluster jewel on the build.
Do you think it will have some benefits to squeeze some point to get one medium 4 slots jewel, like the one that gives onslaught if you used a totem?

Thanks again for the awesome guide !
Last edited by D3m0n0 on Feb 5, 2021, 11:12:05 AM
"
D3m0n0 wrote:
Hi @Vei, thanks for this amazing guide!
I'm enjoying this build a LOT!

I'm kind of a casual (although i play a lot) and usually do not engage in high tier content. I mean I'm not a highly skilled crafter, dunno how some things work, I struggle to make currency to be able to play and upgrade my stuff. (Don't look at my gear as I'm still working on it and need to improve every piece)

I've tried many builds... and lately I've enjoyed pretty much Minion/Totems builds, as i have some slight health issues (i'm blind as a mole and react like a sloth :P ) so my char is dead most of the time :)

This is the first time in my PoE history (started played in 2013)that I find myself comfortably farming T15's. And i feel engaged to do content.
I've fight Sirus, all the Conqueror, distant memory bosses, Breach bosses, Maven 5? (or it 6? bosses) didn't count it was a lot! , Oshabi and The Mastermind.
I have invitation for the atlas regions "stashed for later" as i progress and try to perfect my gear. I've delved like crazy, killed fuck tons of metamorphs... I mean... I love this build !!!!! :) Thanks !

Thanks again for the awesome guide !

Hi D3m0n0!

I am very very happy to read your breakthroughs using this build. Even though I am not the one doing it but I can totally feel it!(Hero rising up and slaying tons of villians left and right!) :)

Thanks for sharing your story and appreciate your tons of love for the build!

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
I have a question tho, i saw @claystarr using a medium Cluster jewel on the build.
Do you think it will have some benefits to squeeze some point to get one medium 4 slots jewel, like the one that gives onslaught if you used a totem?

In a previous post, I have mentioned that Cluster Jewel is a reduction of DPS and Currency. However, I didn't provide any example that time. So this time I'll provide an example to show why using Cluster Jewel is generally not a good idea.

Example

Let's use the Default POB at Section 7 of the guide.

Sirus DPS is 1.271m

Now we will go for the following:

- 4 Passive Medium Cluster Jewel with Sleepless Sentries and Ancestral Echo(Basically the best combination in terms of DPS)
- A Base Jewel with the following affix:

- (Prefix 1)18% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Fire/Cold/Lightning Skills
- (Prefix 2)18% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Fire/Cold/Lightning Skills
- (Suffix 1)15% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Elemental Skills
- (Suffix 2)12% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

This is basically the highest possible DPS(All affixes are Max-Rolled) a base Jewel provides to this build.

Taking away

- 4 Points from the path towards King of the Hill Notable
- 3 Points from the Farsight Notable area

in the Default POB and allocating

- 3 Points into the Jewel Socket beside Point Blank Keystone
- 4 points into the Medium Cluster Jewel

and socketing the Perfect Base Jewel into the Medium Cluster Jewel,

Resulting POB: https://pastebin.com/epukeJeB

Sirus DPS Result:

Default POB - 1.271m
POB with Cluster Jewel - 1.229m

Conclusion?

As you can see, we paid more(Perfect Base Jewel + Cluster Jewel with correct mods), for less DPS when we could have just allocate the Passive Points into the Passive Trees for free and giving us more DPS.

That said, I think there are might be some exceptions/combinations but they are likely to cost even more.

Ultimately, I understand everyone has preferences, so if there's something you want(E.g. QOL, Defensive Benefits) that is only available on Cluster Jewel and not the Passive Tree and you don't mind the DPS loss or cost, definitely go for it.

Hope the above explains.

Cheers

"
Vei wrote:

In a previous post, I have mentioned that Cluster Jewel is a reduction of DPS and Currency. However, I didn't provide any example that time. So this time I'll provide an example to show why using Cluster Jewel is generally not a good idea.

Hope the above explains.

Cheers

Explains it perfectly, tanks for taking the time to do such a complete and elaborated reply !
Appreciated.

Ps:Looking forward to play this one every league !! :)

Update: just dropped an Awakened Brutality from Al-Hezim ! Woohoo !
(My first one ever Awakened gem drop)
Last edited by D3m0n0 on Feb 5, 2021, 3:24:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info