[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi Vei

I'd like to know if there is an alternative to Rage
It's awesome in terms of damage/move speed and such
but that ugly Red glow kinda annoy me, just wondering if there is an alternative >

thanks!
"
D3m0n0 wrote:
Explains it perfectly, tanks for taking the time to do such a complete and elaborated reply !
Appreciated.

No problem!

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
Ps:Looking forward to play this one every league !! :)

Thanks for subscribing ;)

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
Update: just dropped an Awakened Brutality from Al-Hezim ! Woohoo !
(My first one ever Awakened gem drop)

Congrats!! :D

"
nircc wrote:
Hi Vei

I'd like to know if there is an alternative to Rage
It's awesome in terms of damage/move speed and such
but that ugly Red glow kinda annoy me, just wondering if there is an alternative >

thanks!

Hi nircc

If you mean Rage's Move Speed, Attack Speed and Damage, A Grace+Precision Watcher's Eye is kind of similar although you must be using both Gem to utilize that. There is no replacement for Berserk which requires Rage though.

Perhaps can use some character MTX to mix/camouflage it? I use Celestial Character Effect with my Undertaker Armour(Abyss Supporter Pack) and it fits quite well.

Regards
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Feb 5, 2021, 4:37:58 PM
Hey,

I'm currently level 65 and enjoying the build playstyle a lot, I have question though regarding the master fletcher anointment, isn't there a better option? since the build will naturally go towards it anyways (just one point away from the build route).

Also what do you think about using tombfist gloves? Do you have any suggestion regarding my current gear setup?

Thanks very much for the detailed guide!
@Vei
I'd like to try the watcher's eye instead of the Berserk

I already use grace/precison so which watcher's eye would be better?
att speed + movespeed or something else?

also, what can we use the extra SP on?

just wanna test because it's really annoy me to lose my sexy MTX because of that Rage xD

also it might mean I can remove precison from my bow and put it instead of berserk
then i wont need a 6 sockets bow and it would be easier to get a 5 sockets crit implict quill bow instead of 6 link
"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Hey,

I'm currently level 65 and enjoying the build playstyle a lot, I have question though regarding the master fletcher anointment, isn't there a better option?

Hey,

Great to hear that you are enjoying the playstyle! :)

The better DPS option is Shaman's Dominion and it is mentioned in "6.1 Anointment" in the guide as a pricier anoint .

"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Also what do you think about using tombfist gloves?

Tombfist glove was nerfed, in the past it has attack speed, now it doesn't. Also, we can now get intimidate on the Glove through Lethal Pride(Akoya)(Although will require quite a bit of searching) The other thing is we are lacking on Gem Slot and Tombfist makes it worse.

Although it was used in the past as the Main Gloves for this build, it's now no longer ideal with the nerfs/changes compared to a good Rare Gloves.

"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Do you have any suggestion regarding my current gear setup?

Your character profile is private. Since you are level 65, I recommend getting setup with everything stated on "10. Budget Equipment Details" first if you haven't, after which you can go through "26. Upgrade Reference List" step by step to see what upgrades you should focus on.

"
nircc wrote:
@Vei
I'd like to try the watcher's eye instead of the Berserk

I already use grace/precison so which watcher's eye would be better?
att speed + movespeed or something else?

also, what can we use the extra SP on?

just wanna test because it's really annoy me to lose my sexy MTX because of that Rage xD

also it might mean I can remove precison from my bow and put it instead of berserk
then i wont need a 6 sockets bow and it would be easier to get a 5 sockets crit implict quill bow instead of 6 link

Actually without Berserk you are really losing A LOT of DPS, I am not sure if that is worth it in exchange for beauty. I can't really recommend this. Like, are you going for a dressing contest/competition in POE where the best dressed person who does the boss kills wins? Hmm...

I don't know, but I feel bad suggesting equipment for aesthetic reasons and that's also not the intention of this guide. Sorry but I'll have to pass on this, maybe someone else can do the recommendation!

I agree Vei
It's a huge dps boost
I was sure wondering if you can actually get smilliar results with something else

^^
"
nircc wrote:
I agree Vei
It's a huge dps boost
I was sure wondering if you can actually get smilliar results with something else

^^

The only thing I can say with something else is a huge beauty boost ^^

I took the SSF approach this league and have only pretty much bought the jewels. Done most of what i usually end up doing in terms of end game bosses.

I just did Shaper with Maven by a mistake, which was kinda nuts. I could feel my dps was either low or she was spam healing him :)

When it comes to upgrades, anyone that could stear me in a direction? I have read through the guide, but im not really sure where to look for the best dps boost.

I know my gear is probably nothing special at least.

I probably should also learn to use POB better, when i import my character into it, my DPS is absolute garbage, so either my gear is horrible or im doing something wrong :D
Last edited by Hemanse on Feb 5, 2021, 9:41:30 PM
"
Hemanse wrote:

I took the SSF approach this league and have only pretty much bought the jewels. Done most of what i usually end up doing in terms of end game bosses.

I just did Shaper with Maven by a mistake, which was kinda nuts. I could feel my dps was either low or she was spam healing him :)

When it comes to upgrades, anyone that could stear me in a direction? I have read through the guide, but im not really sure where to look for the best dps boost.

I know my gear is probably nothing special at least.

I probably should also learn to use POB better, when i import my character into it, my DPS is absolute garbage, so either my gear is horrible or im doing something wrong :D

Hi

Since you mention SSF, I am not sure if what I mention below makes sense for your approach so just apply whichever fits you.

These 3 points kind of relates to each other so factor all of them in together as you make adjustments.

1. I see you are short on Fire Resist, definitely get it to 75% at least.

2. You are way over 100% Chance to Hit, which means Master Fletcher anoint on your amulet is providing lesser DPS for you since "20% increased Global Accuracy Rating" won't be adding anything to your DPS. Consider going for Shaman's Dominion Anoint.

3. Your rares Quivers, Rings, Gloves need upgrades, refer to 11. Mid-Tier Equipment Details on what to look for them. After upgrading, ensure you still have a minimum of 95% Chance to Hit(Near 100% will be the most ideal)

These would be my suggestions.

Regards

P.S. Your DPS looks fine to me in POB

My progress so far in a ssf private league with 2 friends - took me a while to get the combat focus jewels, but the build feels amazing once you get the timeless jewel! Im having so much fun thanks to you!!:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info