[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
Tembulon wrote:
Congrats on the bosses. Any chance of you sharing your crit pob

There is one in the main post, and you can always PoB my account name, my characters are open for looks.

That being said, I am heavily invested into gear. Most into Ashes of the Stars and the uber weapon.

In the future I'll try to go back in time and regress the build step by step to find the point of least investment that would still feel good to play. But its not gonna be soon.
What secondary spectre do you reccomend while leveling . I use a harpy and shes nice but I dont know if the rarer ones are better
"
Tembulon wrote:
What secondary spectre do you reccomend while leveling . I use a harpy and shes nice but I dont know if the rarer ones are better

List of specters in in gem section of main post. Frenzy charge monkey can smooth out flickering and boosts relic damage. Can never go wrong with they of tul too.

Also your weapon is dog water, check FaQ
hello and sorry for my poor English,

I'm planning to try this build, but I have little doubt about the survivability. b4 I can get millions of dps, is it able to fight some crazy arch nemesis or essence mobs? I check the pob and i think this build just survive by blocking? I have tried several builds this league and only LS can fight the crazy mobs with great life gain on hit, while other builds just keep being chased and killed, even they were very tanky in 3.17.

and I don't really understand the difference between your 2 PoBs, the tree and gears are the same and the only difference is the ashes and turning controlled destruction into critical??? only this can make such huge difference in dps?

with a budget around 50EX, should I just directly go crit and w8 still i can afford an ashes?

thanks
"
chungexintu wrote:

I'm planning to try this build, but I have little doubt about the survivability. b4 I can get millions of dps, is it able to fight some crazy arch nemesis or essence mobs? I check the pob and i think this build just survive by blocking? I have tried several builds this league and only LS can fight the crazy mobs with great life gain on hit, while other builds just keep being chased and killed, even they were very tanky in 3.17.

and I don't really understand the difference between your 2 PoBs, the tree and gears are the same and the only difference is the ashes and turning controlled destruction into critical??? only this can make such huge difference in dps?

with a budget around 50EX, should I just directly go crit and w8 still i can afford an ashes?

thanks

On top of 80/75 block, the build has a lot of forms or reducing incoming damage.
Taunt totem - 10 damage reduction from taunt + rare enemies won't attack you and focus totem instead.
Punishemnt curse - if enemy attacks anything (including your totem or minions) - their damage is reduced by 10%
They of Tul - 15% less damage taken, 15% dodge.
Malediction (from cluster jewels if you would want to take it) - 10% reduced damage from enemies.
Fortify - 10% reduced damage taken from hits - comes from your AG
Meat shield - makes your non-relic minions taunt.
Plaguebringer (if you decided to take it) - 10% damage reduciton if there is a dead body nearby.
Recoup+Armor.

The main difference in PoB is in gems. You need to include inc crit into Holy relic setup, Assassins mark for bossing, Brittle ground on boots.

You can start crit right away if you have Brittle for sure.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Jun 5, 2022, 10:11:00 PM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Tembulon wrote:

List of specters in in gem section of main post. Frenzy charge monkey can smooth out flickering and boosts relic damage. Can never go wrong with they of tul too.

I completely forgot about attack speed. How big a difference does it make to dps? my weapon is trash because I can't buy a better one with the recommended modifiers , was planning to farm till i had the currecny for a +1 skill weapon
"
Tembulon wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Tembulon wrote:

I completely forgot about attack speed. How big a difference does it make to dps? my weapon is trash because I can't buy a better one with the recommended modifiers , was planning to farm till i had the currecny for a +1 skill weapon

You don't lose DPS, static beams are not affected by attack speed, but you will feel like a slug making that slow slow swing with your slow slow weapon :D

Also not sure what you taking about, your weapon upgrade costs like 5 c https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/Eb4rz30u5
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:

thanks

On top of 80/75 block, the build has a lot of forms or reducing incoming damage.
Taunt totem - 10 damage reduction from taunt + rare enemies won't attack you and focus totem instead.
Punishemnt curse - if enemy attacks anything (including your totem or minions) - their damage is reduced by 10%
Malediction (from cluster jewels if you would want to take it) - 10% reduced damage from enemies.
Plaguebringer (if you decided to take it) - 10% damage reduciton if there is a dead body nearby.
Recoup+Armor.

The main difference in PoB is in gems. You need to include inc crit into Holy relic setup, Assassins mark for bossing, Brittle ground on boots.

OK, got it, haven't noticed that there's such lot of damage reduction. and for the Brittle, I noticed that there's several implicit mods on boot which can drop brittle ground, is there any preference? or we just aim for whichever with a long duration?
"
chungexintu wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:

thanks

Recoup+Armor.

OK, got it, haven't noticed that there's such lot of damage reduction. and for the Brittle, I noticed that there's several implicit mods on boot which can drop brittle ground, is there any preference? or we just aim for whichever with a long duration?

Any Brittle will do, but the longer the better, of course. Longer duration means you don't need to stand on top of the enemy all the time and can walk to the side to avoid damage while they having fun with your totem. 2 seconds feels pretty bad, not gonna lie. 3 seconds and above feels great.
Hello, Thanks for this build, saved the league for me, I was wondering for the holy relic proc, does my attack speed count? Like i have a 30% ashes, 21% geoffri and 20% divergent holy relic, What is the calculation i have to make?
also 1.69 Attack speed on my sceptre, Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info