[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
I went with a different build

Should have suffered terrible mid game with me! For real tho hope you doing well with what you rolled. I was at the point to reroll. Glad I didn't.

Nope, actually damn unhappy with it and about to reroll again, just need some currency first. Sitting on 51ex right now, I think after the weekend I´ll give a different build a shot or, also likely, return to this one and make use of the mageblood-tech. The midgame might have been better but seeing that you manage to clear uber content like this makes me vomit all over my current setup which is actually supposed to be a bosser :D
Last edited by Vennto on Jun 2, 2022, 4:27:49 AM
"
BoriaPL wrote:
Hi, can you look on my pob and tell me what to upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/LpFByWnD
I can't do eater of the world im just getting deleted in a sec

Nice RF build. Always wanted to try RF. Maybe next league....

Anyway I looked over your characters, and there are few things.

1) Your Holy Relic has poor quality and thus its not synched with your Static Strike properly. You looks a lot of DPS that way. For what you have you would need a level 10 regular quality Static Strike.

2) Your HP is a bit low, but mostly because you are under leveled. You can add a bit more too it, recrafting your amulet with Juggernaut. Vampirism is also nice but just one Recoup node could be enough.

3) Imbanaced Guard on Skin of the Lords is a great way to mitigate physical damage from big hits.

I can't tell if you are actually have gloves for bossing on swap but you gonna need these bad boys, with Assassins Mark GEM to boost your damage.

I also don't know if your AG has Garb of the Ephemeral - you need that too to not get one shotted by random crits. Fortify buff for 10% damage reduction comes as a bonus.

They of Tul as one or two of your specters - extra protection for you.

But even in your setup you should have no troubles with eater. UNLESS you trying to do the uber version. In that case...

"
Vennto wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
I went with a different build

Should have suffered terrible mid game with me! For real tho hope you doing well with what you rolled. I was at the point to reroll. Glad I didn't.

Nope, actually damn unhappy with it and about to reroll again, just need some currency first. Sitting on 51ex right now, I think after the weekend I´ll give a different build a shot or, also likely, return to this one and make use of the mageblood-tech. The midgame might have been better but seeing that you manage to clear uber content like this makes me vomit all over my current setup which is actually supposed to be a bosser :D

I never said it was easy. Or deathless. Then again I'm going in blind it usually take about 1-2 portals. Speaking of

Uber Eater is done.

But yeah, if you somehow allocated Insatible Appetite and trying to do uber content at lvl 90, Please don't. At least farm up few levels first. He does deal a lot of damage but most of it is dodgale, and blockable. That being said it took me 2 portals to do him.
Hey hey people

Armored witch here.
A well deserved suit for someone who fight enemies face to face.

As I continue to solo grind the challanges I decided to make a little update.

First of all, uba-uba-Elder is done.
Spoiler

Other challnages are slowly getting done too, and I could explain how I did them on this build for anyone who is interested, feel free to ask.
Spoiler

Made most likely a final upgrade, sinking in another 20 exalts. Completely unnecessary.

And made an unexpected dicovery. I was lucky to randomly drop Insipred learning and decided to try it out. It cost me a fair bit - about 500 life and all my recoup, but result was... pretty amazing actually.

Turns out, when every other enemy has some sort of attack speed buff, inspired learning very good with flicker strike.

I also tried to record the uber/empowered/hubris fights, but for some reason almost nothing saved. So enjoys some breach lord action I guess. Maybe I'll make more in time.

Empowered Hidden - testing if empowering gives more splinters.

Flawless Uul - 50 empowered challange. With Maven healing :/ Featuring Inspired Learning

Last edited by Fire_Archer on Jun 2, 2022, 3:11:02 PM
Thanks for advice. Im an idiot, was doing uber eater all the time when i realise that i killed regular one in like 10 seconds :)
Another few names crossed from the list, and I'm thinking to stop there. Got my full armor set, and most of challanges that are left are too grindy for me.

"Sirus is dead..."

A really hard fight. For the most part because of the degen ground, but also because flickering after Sirus will result death in 50% of the times.

Had to buy a chaos resist jewel for him and finally beat his ass.

He is a second hardest uber-boss. The first being Exarch. That one I won't even attempt. I can't even do the regular unrolled one.

The third being uberMaven with her "haha turned off you regen" on every attack.

But you know who's not hard? This guy.

And not only he is the easiest, but also most rewarding. That is balanced out by how hard is to get cortex.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Jun 3, 2022, 4:58:04 AM
Hey thanks for the build! I have been using it as a guide as I do my version using cyclone instead of flicker and static. This has a been a great Holy Relic resource for information. I dropped an unnatural instinct and made 10ex from an Alva sentinel reward and decided to take a break from the build and it was a mistake. wasted about 4 ex on a meme build but now im back to push endgame. Any tips for pushing my single target? Also am i missing something with the divergent version i feel like it will be worth it to drop the anvil now for the extra AS. Here is my PoB and character page. Have about 3 EX left banked im going to try and use to make enough money to upgrade the build. Im just struggling to think i will ever have enough for ashes.

Current PoB
https://pastebin.com/gLrkvE9W

character page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MAJESTIKEAGLE/characters
"
MAJESTIKEAGLE wrote:
Hey thanks for the build! I have been using it as a guide as I do my version using cyclone instead of flicker and static. This has a been a great Holy Relic resource for information. I dropped an unnatural instinct and made 10ex from an Alva sentinel reward and decided to take a break from the build and it was a mistake. wasted about 4 ex on a meme build but now im back to push endgame. Any tips for pushing my single target? Also am i missing something with the divergent version i feel like it will be worth it to drop the anvil now for the extra AS. Here is my PoB and character page. Have about 3 EX left banked im going to try and use to make enough money to upgrade the build. Im just struggling to think i will ever have enough for ashes.

Current PoB

character page

Oh man... I would change so much about that build. So let me rant for a bit.
I hate Cyclone. Cyclone requires you to always hold a button down. Cyclon slow you. Cyclone requires you to take dexterity points on a tree just to equip it. Cyclone requires you to spend points in attack speed nodes to synch it with relic trigger time, and then it doesn't even fit perfectly. Points that you could put in damage. Or life.

While static strike just gives you all you need instantly. Anyway. Back to your question.

From your point I would 100% upgrade the chest to Skin of the Lords. However it may be a bit problematic as you gonna need to corrupt all the gems you are using. The +1 to you main skill AND all support gems including empower is massive.

Curses - you are not using any.
A single Punishment can boost your damage by 30% MORE on a target that is half HP. It melts fat targets, AND reduces enemy damage by 10%.
Assassins mark is also 30% more damage if you are rolling with crit version. And by the looks of it you do.
Vulnerability boost your damage by about 13%

You have Brittle ground on boots, but I would try to improve it from 2 seconds to 3 or more. The difference is night and day, but maybe with cyclone it okay as is, I can't tell.

You can get some minion damage on gloves vie eldritch currency, just like you got brittle.

And normally I would recommend you to go for a second cluster jewel setup. But you just won't have points for that. For the most part because you decided to fit in determination. You invest SO MUCH into it. Don't get me wrong, Determination is great, but there is no way its worth 6+ points to fit it in.

Especially when you are not spell block capped even when using Rumi. You really need to cap the spell block because every blue and rare enemy now cast spells thanks to archnem mods. And you REALLY wanna block them.

But anyway, you have a guide ready for you, and if you wanna keep going your way, nothing wrong about that.

As for amulet - again - if you feel like you can drop some block - my suggestion for increasing damage - Aul's Uprising. Hell, maybe it will help you with mana reserve on Determination, free you some points for second cluster, etc.

Awakened gems will help a bunch with damage. And you also can grab Minion Matery for Physical damage overwhelm. From the looks of it - it is working.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Jun 3, 2022, 1:42:37 PM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
MAJESTIKEAGLE wrote:

Current PoB

character page

Oh man... I would change so much about that build. So let me rant for a bit.
I hate Cyclone. Cyclone requires you to always hold a button down. Cyclon slow you. Cyclone requires you to take dexterity points on a tree just to equip it. Cyclone requires you to spend points in attack speed nodes to synch it with relic trigger time, and then it doesn't even fit perfectly. Points that you could put in damage. Or life.

While static strike just gives you all you need instantly. Anyway. Back to your question.

From your point I would 100% upgrade the chest to Skin of the Lords. However it may be a bit problematic as you gonna need to corrupt all the gems you are using. The +1 to you main skill AND all support gems including empower is massive.

Curses - you are not using any.
A single Punishment can boost your damage by 30% MORE on a target that is half HP. It melts fat targets, AND reduces enemy damage by 10%.
Assassins mark is also 30% more damage if you are rolling with crit version. And by the looks of it you do.
Vulnerability boost your damage by about 13%

You have Brittle ground on boots, but I would try to improve it from 2 seconds to 3 or more. The difference is night and day, but maybe with cyclone it okay as is, I can't tell.

You can get some minion damage on gloves vie eldritch currency, just like you got brittle.

And normally I would recommend you to go for a second cluster jewel setup. But you just won't have points for that. For the most part because you decided to fit in determination. You invest SO MUCH into it. Don't get me wrong, Determination is great, but there is no way its worth 6+ points to fit it in.

Especially when you are not spell block capped even when using Rumi. You really need to cap the spell block because every blue and rare enemy now cast spells thanks to archnem mods. And you REALLY wanna block them.

But anyway, you have a guide ready for you, and if you wanna keep going your way, nothing wrong about that.

As for amulet - again - if you feel like you can drop some block - my suggestion for increasing damage - Aul's Uprising. Hell, maybe it will help you with mana reserve on Determination, free you some points for second cluster, etc.

Awakened gems will help a bunch with damage. And you also can grab Minion Matery for Physical damage overwhelm. From the looks of it - it is working.

Hey thanks for the answer!

I understand your disdain for Cyclone but when I tried it before league launch it felt a bit better at first. I also rolled brittle on my first influenced currency which makes cyclone/crit version easy to get going. I'm starting to feel the pain of it tho and now that I have access to a trigger craft I may try static strike again. I would have to consult the table for trigger rate because I'm unfamiliar.

I was running Assassins' mark but I got to be pretty starved on gem slots so I cut it, but I would love to have it back.

I upgraded a lot of my gems with awakened minion damage and brutality, and once my holy relic and crit damage pop 20 im planning on corrupting to move to skin of the lords. I also got some better gloves from an ess mob with the minion damage roll on them so once I have eldritch currency I will roll for the implicit.

This maybe where we differ. I'm a more casual player and I can not image not running either determination or grace in a build with other layers of defense as well. I do want to try and fit in full 75% spell block so I may reallocate some passives for it if I can fit it.
Is this build viable for 3.18? I'm looking to respec from my carrion golem build and would like something tankier.

Also is there an updated POB for noobs to follow or is the one at page1 still the best move
Last edited by Tembulon on Jun 3, 2022, 3:51:46 PM
"
Tembulon wrote:
Is this build viable for 3.18? I'm looking to respec from my carrion golem build and would like something tankier.

Also is there an updated POB for noobs to follow or is the one at page1 still the best move

Very much viable (you can check videos of current patch), but the pob a bit outdated. Its still good to follow, the only difference is you wanna transition into crit version as early as possible.

I'll try to merge two pobs into one soon.

The guide is also not too noob friendly and require you to know some basics of PoE, however, there is a lot in FaQ to help yo uout and you can always ask question here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info