[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

about the weapon, noticed that most of ppl are aiming +1 all spell gem, is that important to improve dps? as I have accuracy problem, I got a weapon with hits cant be evaded + minion dmg + trigger, it works well now and dunno if it should be changed to a +1 spell level one later?

for the boss fighting, if i use both static strike + flicker, is it able to always trigger the holy nova at max frequency ignoring the attack speed of weapon?

and a noob question about PoB, how to check the dps triggered by static strike?

thanks
"
Tembulon wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Tembulon wrote:
I bought the sceptre thanks for the advice. Also is the build supposed to have overcapped resistances normally? And should aegis have a white socket or is that just not needed

What to do with resistances is your busness. I prefer them to be slightly over capped for things like Ele Weakness. As for Aegis, I just bought it corrupted cuz it was cheaper. No need in white socket.

Did you craft or buy your weapon. I cant seem to find anything with it on the market. Also what part of the atlas passives do you recommend for this build, I normally run blight is that still good or is there a better way to farm currency.

You can craft or buy it. The base of +1 and Alva mod goes for about 15 ex on the market.

The post below explained how to do it with recombinators.

I'll just add that if you managed to get +1 Alva mods with no other preffixes, you can craft 'Preffixes can not be changed' - scour all other mods then multimod Trigger with Hits can't be evaded.
"
chungexintu wrote:
about the weapon, noticed that most of ppl are aiming +1 all spell gem, is that important to improve dps? as I have accuracy problem, I got a weapon with hits cant be evaded + minion dmg + trigger, it works well now and dunno if it should be changed to a +1 spell level one later?

for the boss fighting, if i use both static strike + flicker, is it able to always trigger the holy nova at max frequency ignoring the attack speed of weapon?

and a noob question about PoB, how to check the dps triggered by static strike?

thanks

+1 adds about 7-10% more damage, but its more for the level of auras, +1 specter from level of specter gems and tankier AG. Overal convinience. Don't bother about it too much unless you trying to like do sim 30 or something.

As for checing your PoB DPS - I don't know the good way. What I do is just slap Faster Attacks on top of flicker and tinker with quality till my DPS reaches higest point due to trigger speed synching
"
Damspy1 wrote:
"
Did you craft or buy your weapon. I cant seem to find anything with it on the market. Also what part of the atlas passives do you recommend for this build, I normally run blight is that still good or is there a better way to farm currency.

Not op but for the weapon, i bought a 1.50 attack speed sceptre with minion damage and double damage (temple mod) and bought a +1 all spell skill gem sceptre with 1.50 attack speed and used recombinator, Took 5 tries so it gets expensive when you're unlucky.

thank you. Great idea. Is there a cheaper way to get the can't be evaded mod?. It costs 100c just to buy the sceptre
Last edited by Tembulon on Jun 7, 2022, 7:08:45 AM
Anyone with advice on how to make currency on this build. I rerolled from golems and can't do t16 blight anymore without running around putting out fires
"
Tembulon wrote:
"
Damspy1 wrote:
"

Not op but for the weapon, i bought a 1.50 attack speed sceptre with minion damage and double damage (temple mod) and bought a +1 all spell skill gem sceptre with 1.50 attack speed and used recombinator, Took 5 tries so it gets expensive when you're unlucky.

thank you. Great idea. Is there a cheaper way to get the can't be evaded mod?. It costs 100c just to buy the sceptre

Im just running resolute technique instead, but cost 2 passive points.. Im not touching the sceptre since i dont want to brick it but i guess if you dont have suffixes you can go prefix cannot be changed, annul, multimod like the op said.
"
Tembulon wrote:
Anyone with advice on how to make currency on this build. I rerolled from golems and can't do t16 blight anymore without running around putting out fires

You have ascenats gloves, so I can recommend delving. It's a lot of monsters that just go plop, fossils ans resos are expensive this league, doryanis is 2ex and auls amulets are still 4ex unident. Therefore I'd say thered plenty of money in delve. Last league I made a ton of money down there and so far I don't see why it wouldn't work this league too
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Tembulon wrote:

You have ascenats gloves, so I can recommend delving. It's a lot of monsters that just go plop, fossils ans resos are expensive this league, doryanis is 2ex and auls amulets are still 4ex unident. Therefore I'd say thered plenty of money in delve. Last league I made a ton of money down there and so far I don't see why it wouldn't work this league too

Thanks
Hello, I'm starting to go in circles and I feel limited on my DPS and my survivability (doing T16 MAPS but got OS often and big boss like Cortex, juicy red, random bosses .. takes time like 5-10 minutes and many deaths)

I play with the cyclone (i hope u can still help me :D) but i really don't like flicker strike :( .

Is it possible to have advices on my build?

Spoiler

Thanks
Last edited by shooter15789 on Jun 9, 2022, 3:58:08 AM
Update since it's been a while.

https://pastebin.com/hEQ0KNQV

I managed to farm out an ashes of the stars from eater myself. The excess mana thanks to the mana reservation on the neck, i opted to drop Vengence/Decoy totem for War Banner.

I have between swappping back and forth with zealotry and determination, I'm pushing for 100 with the build so im trying to minimize the number of random 1 shots during mapping. I've swapped from Steelskin to Molten shell given that im over 40k armor now. To deal with bleeding/Corruped blood I am running a flask with that immunity, and i've dropped the corrupted blood base jewel.

I've crafted a "mageblood at home belt" thanks to recombinators

I've combo'd this with the Traitor Keystone Timeless jewel for flask sustain.
Now my flasks has 48% to 73% (flask prefix) increased effectiveness, which gives me 100% reduced curse effect and 5% Life Regen.

I've re-combinated a dagger Minion Damage + Spell skill, i spent too much trying to make a sceptre with the Alva Mod as the bases are more expesnive!I was too cheap to clean out this suffix.

In lieu of inspired learning I have opt'ed for Impossible Escape Jewel for Pain Attunement, which lets me allocate Vampirism, Undertaker (for the life regen), Melding, and a Minion Resist small node (to cap their resists)

That Inspired Learning Tech feels crazy good. Thank you for suggesting that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info