[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
eyeyue wrote:
Here's my Day 1/2

https://pastebin.com/FJ9F4sMU

I started absolution until i got Static strike set up in Act 3 library and breezed through the campaign as holy Relic with splash of all the minions.

Feel pretty good, It was cheaper to pick up a +1 Spell gem Sceptre than the alva modded sceptre.

It felt rough the first 12 hours with the overtuned mods and when i woke up it was significantly easier.

Glad you love it :D

few tips - make sure your static strike not overleveled. Make sure skills in your weapon in right order - check FaQ. Include Silver flask for even more attack speed.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Question about the shock when you focus ring. How do you focus?

You get focus ability as one of the skills when you craft this modifier on the ring. And can put it on your skill bar, making it - press the button - shock enemies around you.

Ah, thanks. I had some stuff laying around in standard and made the build with profane bloom flesh/flame jewels. It is a lot of fun and plays like a melee build which is a nice change of pace.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on May 15, 2022, 12:36:56 AM
Sup,

Build is just lovely.
Leveled with absolution up to about act7, when i bought geoffri and other gems - campaign was ezpz. Then grinded heist for a bit just to get some C's to buy main items, but sadly aegis rose up to 4ex and i could not keep up with it :(

I yoinked OP's items a bit - "crafted" magna and bough dialla 5l for like..3c? My rings/belt/boots are giga thrash, but it works for now upper yellows and will probably be just fine for reds also (although i must admit that some bosses + sentinel empowerment will absolutely anal me sometimes).
current pob

https://pastebin.com/qgYLT1sV

I guess first upgrades from here are:
1. Aegis
2. Skin of the loyal
3. Timeless jewel?
4. Maybe a better scepter with +1?
Last edited by lolshie on May 15, 2022, 2:44:05 AM
"
lolshie wrote:
Sup,

Build is just lovely.
Leveled with absolution up to about act7, when i bought geoffri and other gems - campaign was ezpz. Then grinded heist for a bit just to get some C's to buy main items, but sadly aegis rose up to 4ex and i could not keep up with it :(

I yoinked OP's items a bit - "crafted" magna and bough dialla 5l for like..3c? My rings/belt/boots are giga thrash, but it works for now upper yellows and will probably be just fine for reds also (although i must admit that some bosses + sentinel empowerment will absolutely anal me sometimes).
current pob

https://pastebin.com/qgYLT1sV

I guess first upgrades from here are:
1. Aegis
2. Skin of the loyal
3. Timeless jewel?
4. Maybe a better scepter with +1?

Looking solid. There is no reason not to grab Testude on amulent enchant. Should pre pretty cheap. And fix flasks. Aegis going galactic to might put it down for now. Skin is where its at. Can also go for Alva scepter. Anticipation/Surrender shield can be nice
Last edited by Fire_Archer on May 15, 2022, 3:41:51 AM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
gtankbr wrote:
How in the world did you make it to red maps on that? My gear is slightly better and I'm struggling to clear blue white maps lol

Well, you are missing trigger craft on your weapon, and that like one of the most important things you need to get first. You laso don't have +1 to gems on your chest and your shitld can easily be replaced by recomended uniques to cap your block.

"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Question about the shock when you focus ring. How do you focus?

You get focus ability as one of the skills when you craft this modifier on the ring. And can put it on your skill bar, making it - press the button - shock enemies around you.

I've been manually casting the triggers until I can get the trigger craft.

Yeah.. I could go for magna just.. didn't really want to but oh well (I used it a lot a few leagues ago).
The +1 on chest is something I really don't have. But I did push some mapping today, it's really just the rares that are seriously rapey.
I reached red maps with this gear: https://pastebin.com/kSTQB2w7
Please help me what should i buy next to get more damage.
Hey I've been enjoying the build too and besides the rough start it's working perfectly.
I'm in a bit of a loss regarding upgrades on items.
If someone could give some examples I'd really be gratefull^^

https://pastebin.com/sPbHgbx4
Hmm, so I switched from flicker strike/static strike to cyclone. The build feels tankier now with a life on hit claw/cyclone. I think it is rarer now for a pack to explode with 1 flicker strike.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
few tips - make sure your static strike not overleveled. Make sure skills in your weapon in right order - check FaQ. Include Silver flask for even more attack speed.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, my brain was kinda pulling a blank with when i was trying to check PoB for the Holy Relic CDR.

Here is Day 3 PoB:
https://pastebin.com/YBG5V6iW

Thats the progress of my 3 day binge of league start.

Overall, Rampage was really fun I started with the Flesh and Spirit gloves for 1c and i found in the first 12 hours everything was hitting so hard, that i switched to Null and Void for the extra life early on.

I was using Pride - Zealotry - Tempest Shield until level 90, where i kinda hit a wall at T13+ maps. Maven Witnesses were rough in maps (i probably shouldn't do the Alch + Corrupt + Maven)

I dropped Zealotry for Determination, and the trade-off felt better for tankiness.

I managed to snag an Additional Curse Anvil neck and some curse on vulnerability Vixen's Entrapment Gloves , i didn't think to far ahead so i have Vulnerability and Assassin's Mark planned for my curses atm. It looks like Punishment is the third option?

I picked up the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel for the Traitor Notable, to have some better flask sustain with all these unique flasks. I'm considering dropping my Silver flask for the Cinderswallow flask with the life regen roll + the ES on kill.

Overall i think my plans for the following few days is going to be spamming maps for breach (for skin of the loyal) and invitatiosn to farm the neck and heists for the Alt Quality Gems
Last edited by eyeyue on May 16, 2022, 12:26:29 AM
So, does the vixen's entrapment leech actually counts for the minion nova?

I'm mostly asking because I'm close to dumping the build and rerolling into something else, I'm dying WAY more than I'm comfortable with (for reference, my last 20 builds over the years were sitting on about 800k eHP, except the phantasmal cremation CI necro with like 2.8m). I'm not saying the build is bad, please OP don't get offended, I'm in no way criticizing the build. I want to make it work for me, I'm just sorta confused at what to do here.

I don't have the dialas, nor aegis (nor magna, I'm mapping nonstop and even with the chaos recipe I'm sitting at about 60c total to my name and holding back on buying anything until I decide if I continue on this or reroll), literally any form of DoT obliterates me nearly instantly (I'm working on getting Soul of Abberath for burning ground, but all other dots still hurt like fuck) and it feels like FOREVER to actually kill anything (some rares I literally have to skip because I can't out damage their vampiric/regen/godmodeneabled).
I'm still gonna get plague bringer (I'm 85 atm, struggling to clear yellows and was genuinely afraid of attemtping Izaro), gotta adjust my trigger setup after I get it (take out punishment from the weapon and add unearth).
Last edited by gtankbr on May 16, 2022, 1:17:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info